TN75 warning lights - guide? no forward, just reverse

/ TN75 warning lights - guide? no forward, just reverse #1  

OnekamaFarmer

Tractor
2000 TN75S Serial# 1191136
does anyone have a TN75 warning light guide that they could share? I recently bought a 2000 New Holland TN75S at auction and a light with what looks like a book/manual and a gear next to it showed up today when I move the shuttle to the forward position. Won't go forward, just reverse. Worked fine over the last month or so. I did a search and didn't find a guide or any sort of summary. I'll be looking for a owners manual and set of service manuals in the near future. Much appreciated.

/ TN75 warning lights - guide? no forward, just reverse #2  
Is the light flashing? It should be displaying two codes. IIRC, it's either flash,flash,..., pause, then flash,flash,....

Count the two codes and post them. Someone can usually look them up and give you an idea what it's not happy about (I didn't say that is really what is wrong, just what the code is supposed to mean). You will have to count them several times to get them right.

/ TN75 warning lights - guide? no forward, just reverse
Unfortunately (or fortunately if it stays away), the problem did not replicate itself today. If it does show up again, I will take note of flash count.

/ TN75 warning lights - guide? no forward, just reverse