Hay Day at the NC Agriculture Piedmont Research Station, lots of videos

/ Hay Day at the NC Agriculture Piedmont Research Station, lots of videos #1  

Grateful11

Veteran Member
My wife got a flyer from our local JD dealer that there was going to be a Hay Day April 17th at the North Carolina Agriculture Piedmont Research Station. We didn't really know what the agenda was so she didn't really much to go but we went anyway, son was suppose to go but was too busy. When we drove up we were surprised at the crowd and amount brands represented at the event. It started with some mowing a small field of Rye, then tedding, then broke for lunch, then a seminar, then moved to a field that was mowed Sunday or Monday for raking, baling and wrapping. They fed us all the NC BBQ and baked beans we could eat and really had a great time, ran into some old friends and learned a few things. The forage seminar from given by a Professor and Farmer from NC State was very good. If I had known it was going to be as extensive as it was I would have let you folks know about it. If they have again next year I'll post info on it here.

I took a ton of short videos and finally got them all uploaded to Youtube. If you have a TV with Apps or a Roku box or Apple TV you should be able to watch them in full HD on your TV if you'd like.

Here's a link to a bunch of videos, it seems the last videos of the day are up top in the list and first way further down:

SuperHerefords - YouTube

/ Hay Day at the NC Agriculture Piedmont Research Station, lots of videos #2  
Thanks for posting I watched them all looks like a great day. I wish there was a hay day near me looks like a lot of good info. Those roto rakes look pretty neat I wonde how they compare to my nh258. Anyhow thanks again for sharing