exmark lazer z 60" right side is faster then left side. adjustments?

/ exmark lazer z 60" right side is faster then left side. adjustments? #1  

matt9923

I just got a lazer z with 350 hours on it, if you push both levers forward it will go to the left, the right side is faster then the left. seems like an adjustment, the last exmark zero i used did the same thing. from reading people are saying bad motor or pump, this thing has plenty of power and I do not suspect a weak pump.
any help would be nice.

/ exmark lazer z 60" right side is faster then left side. adjustments? #2  
Your going to probably need a manual. Your right though there should be an adjustment.

You also might want to try lawnsite.com. A lot of guys over there with zero turn mowers, etc.

/ exmark lazer z 60" right side is faster then left side. adjustments? #3  
I just got a lazer z with 350 hours on it, if you push both levers forward it will go to the left, the right side is faster then the left. seems like an adjustment, the last exmark zero i used did the same thing. from reading people are saying bad motor or pump, this thing has plenty of power and I do not suspect a weak pump.
any help would be nice.

Jas is correct. There are adjustments to make both trannies pull at the same speed. You need to acquire a service manual. Don't mess with the hydrostatic adjustments blindly or later you'll wish you haven't. Usually the adjustment involves changing the lengths of the control arms to match output from both valves. Mine is not a lazer, but the concept is basically the same on all upper end zero turns.you would be surprised as to how many brands use the same transmissions. -kid

/ exmark lazer z 60" right side is faster then left side. adjustments?
I have a manual. it tells me how to set them to neutral but doesn't address one going faster then the other.

/ exmark lazer z 60" right side is faster then left side. adjustments? #5  
I have a manual. it tells me how to set them to neutral but doesn't address one going faster then the other.

Look at your lever and what is moving when you press them forward. There should be adjustable control arms connected to each pump. Changing the length of one or the other will effect the speed of that side. Your talking about the creep adjustment. When one is out of adjustment the mower will creep left or right when the bars are in neutral.

Does your mower creep left or right at medium throttle when the handles are in a neutral position?