Confused on Ford 811 ........does it have a PTO, or not?

/ Confused on Ford 811 ........does it have a PTO, or not? #1  

KOstrat

Tractor
None
I love the overall looks and stance of the Ford 801 Powermaster series tractors.
There's a '58 Ford Powermaster for sale nearby that I just found today.....this will be my first tractor.
It's listed as a Ford model 811. According to TractorData.com, this model came new
without a PTO. The video of the machine I'm looking at shows a blankoff plate where the PTO would be,
yet Yesterday's Tracors offers replacement PTO shafts for the Ford 811..........what's up with that?

Ford 811 PTO Shaft (NCA710-38)

Here's my question: Can a PTO be added to the Ford 811? If yes, is it a major deal? I'm pretty good with a wrench.

Thanks,

Tom

/ Confused on Ford 811 ........does it have a PTO, or not? #2  
I love the overall looks and stance of the Ford 801 Powermaster series tractors.
There's a '58 Ford Powermaster for sale nearby that I just found today.....this will be my first tractor.
It's listed as a Ford model 811. According to TractorData.com, this model came new
without a PTO. The video of the machine I'm looking at shows a blankoff plate where the PTO would be,
yet Yesterday's Tracors offers replacement PTO shafts for the Ford 811..........what's up with that?

Ford 811 PTO Shaft (NCA710-38)

Here's my question: Can a PTO be added to the Ford 811? If yes, is it a major deal? I'm pretty good with a wrench.

Thanks,

Tom

Repost this in the Ford forum.