My new tractor

/ My new tractor #1  

check 6

Gold Member
Tractor
L 3560, 008-3 excavator ZD 1211 mower
As some of you have read, I decided to upgrade from a BX 25 to a B 2920 and I now have almost three hours on the new tractor. I am very happy with my decision. First, I was not really using the back hoe (except to do work for others) and second, I wanted more power for increase hydraulics capability. The B 2930 is every bit as maneuverable as the BX was and has more ground clearance. It is also shorter from the ground to the top of the ROPS so I am hitting fewer overhanging tree branches. I also like the three speed HST and now having to worry about the fragile transmission fan that the BX had and I had a BX expanded belly armor plate on mine. So far the only thing I would AND WILL change on the B2920 is the seat as it has the same poor seat as my BX has. I will go to the new seat that the BX 25 D has.

My new aerator/plugger from Everything Attachments works great on the "B" as does my Continental Belton 50 gal sprayer. I ordered it with the quick detachable FEL bucket and have a fork lift style attachment coming.

My mods so far are overhead work lights both front and back, a fiberglass canopy, my dash mounted cel phone mount and a switch panel to handle the lights and my 12 volt pigtail for the sprayer pump. I have also mounted eye bolts in the already drilled in the front chassis. Almost forgot I have re-enforced the top of the FEL bucket and mounted chain hooks and a receiver receptacle

Mods in the works are a back up camera (to many discs missing in my neck and spine), A NEW SEAT, fire extinguisher and a bracket to retain a hand rake. I may also come up with a container to hold a length of chain.

I will post pictures as I have time

/ My new tractor #2  
Just got the BX25D so I am not sure I want to follow this thread.:confused3: I really wrestled with whether I would have the power I needed but I am on just an acre and half. Problem for me is the slope. Will follow and learn though. First time tractor owner so don't listen to me.