Source for Cutter Bar for 501 6' Sickle Bar Cuter

/ Source for Cutter Bar for 501 6' Sickle Bar Cuter #1  

tkonvalin

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1533
Are there any sources any one knows of for a #240893 6' Cutter Bar. I have looked on Ebay and found one very rusty one with old rusty blades. MIne had been welded in the past and it broke and I would like to just replace the bar.

/ Source for Cutter Bar for 501 6' Sickle Bar Cuter #2  
Last edited:
   / Source for Cutter Bar for 501 6' Sickle Bar Cuter
Thanks Barry for the link and I was thinking I could try the New Holland dealer around here.

/ Source for Cutter Bar for 501 6' Sickle Bar Cuter #4  
Just put a new sickle in my NH 455 mower. Went to a local Amish place that sells parts for their horse drawn mowers. The sickle bars and sections are all the same. Your Ford uses the same as my NH and I put an IH sickle in mine. It was much cheaper than Webb's - about a 1/3 - and is totally new except for the head which was in good condition. I did have to put it together but that took about 20 minutes.

I could put you in touch with them if you cannot find anyone local. They do ship a lot UPS.

/ Source for Cutter Bar for 501 6' Sickle Bar Cuter #5  
It is sad but there are thousands of them in old sheds across the county. Dad kept a few ready to go in a flash but not sure where they are/went.

/ Source for Cutter Bar for 501 6' Sickle Bar Cuter
Thanks for all the suggestions. I need to check one place local but if I do not find one I may get back in touch with you Creamer for an address