Need some advice on tractor air brakes

/ Need some advice on tractor air brakes #1  

Mellotango

Tractor
New holland
Hi,

I've recently purchased a chinese made 160hp tractor, and was hoping to connect to a log trailer in future. However, the manufacturer told me that the 160 hp was large model, and did not not come with additional air brake option. But any other smaller models below 160 hp could come equipped with air brake systems, just not the 160hp model or higher. I was bit dismayed, since not having an air brake option would probably mean we might not be able to attach a log trailer to it. Or could we? This is a first tractor we're buying, so it still learning curve for us. Why do smaller tractors come with air brake option, and bigger ones don't? Does this apply also to western models such as john deere, new holland etc? And what should I do in my case now that we find out that the manufacturer is unable to fit a air brake system? (actually they said they could, but that air brake would only be half as good, due to insufficient tractor space?!) We do plan to add a log trailer later on, but this might prove to be a problem. If there are separate air brake kits out there, do they need to be fitted both on tractor and trailer, or can it be entirely fitted onto trailer only?

/ Need some advice on tractor air brakes #2  
   / Need some advice on tractor air brakes #3  
How big of log trailer? Here in the us, trailer axles are available with electric brakes up to about 15k lbs/axle.