Fuel hose Homelite Super XL

/ Fuel hose Homelite Super XL #1  

NoTrespassing

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota 1999 L3710 HST FWA
Does anyone know where I can find some fuel hose for a Homelite Super XL. The hose on the saw measures 3/16 (.188) OD. The carb inlet that it goes on measures 5/32 (.156). I'm not sure what the hose would be called out as. The 3/16 OD is important to get a good seal on the grommet where it comes out of the gas tank.

I got the saw for free 15 years ago. It still runs strong and I don't want to scrap it over a fuel hose.

Any help is appreciated.

Kevin

/ Fuel hose Homelite Super XL #2  
Ebay!! They have the factory hose with the grommet made into it for $9-12. Look under super xl fuel line

/ Fuel hose Homelite Super XL #3  
I think that most small engine repair business have what you need as generic fuel line but the factory hose with the grommet sounds like the best to me.

/ Fuel hose Homelite Super XL
Ebay!! They have the factory hose with the grommet made into it for $9-12. Look under super xl fuel line

Thanks, I'm going to give one of those a shot. I'm not completely sure that it's going to fit but for 10 bucks it's worth a try.

Kevin

/ Fuel hose Homelite Super XL
Well, I got the fuel hose. It wasn't an exact match for my old saw but with some modification I was able to make it work. I had to drill out the case of the saw where the carb is to get the fat end of the hose through it. I also had to put a wire tie around the hose to make it tight enough to hold pressure. I was able to keep the old saw running long enough to cut down the huge bush my wife requested I remove.

Now to dig the stump out when the weather cools off. That's going to be a huge job.

Kevin