Front-End Loader SSQA brackets

/ SSQA brackets #1  

catdozer

Platinum Member
Tractor
john deere
I'm throwing the idea around, thinking of making top and bottom brackets to weld on for new or converting attachments to SSQA. These would be in either 2 or 4 pieces and 3/8 and 1/2 thick. They would come ready to weld, angles would be all there.
Would like some input, would sell these. And they would be a lot stronger than the entire plates. I have made a few before and worked great.
Will have some pictures up tomorrow to display what I'm thinking.

/ SSQA brackets #2  
I would make them two piece vs four piece. The simpler the design the better they will sell. MY 2 cents.

/ SSQA brackets #3  
One piece is best overall. Then the builder doesn't have to rely on the integrity of the attachment to maintain the dimensional stability of the power unit's coupling device. Some don't respond well to one side of the coupler getting out of position relative to the other.

/ SSQA brackets #4  
I'm throwing the idea around, thinking of making top and bottom brackets to weld on for new or converting attachments to SSQA. These would be in either 2 or 4 pieces and 3/8 and 1/2 thick. They would come ready to weld, angles would be all there.
Would like some input, would sell these. And they would be a lot stronger than the entire plates. I have made a few before and worked great.
Will have some pictures up tomorrow to display what I'm thinking.
I could really use the 2 lower brackets (2 pieces) but have my own top bracket I have to use. I've built a Bucket Implement that I need to mount these lower brackets onto. I would weld your bracket to a bolt-on plate. You can see what I'm putting them on at bottomlessbucketstore.com