Service manual search

/ Service manual search #1  

northvallynutfarms

Tractor
New holland 4430
Can any one tell me where I can get a service manual for a 4430 New Holland? I need one and can not find one any place all I can seem to find is a parts book ( I have).
Thanks for your help.
Gared

/ Service manual search #2  
Gared, as you probably know, New Holland's online site doesn't even list a Service Manual. It only has an Op Manual and Parts Manual. I'd talk to your dealer's service manager. There may be another tractor that is similar and they use its manual. The fact that the 4430 is a narrow orchard tractor may limit the amount of documentation available.

/ Service manual search #3  
Gared, the 4430 was actually a FiatAgri or Hesston 80-66 and that was the service manual used for the 4430. Even when the 4430 was new, that was the only manual available. I have one and will research how you might aquire such. Meanwhile, Jensales has one under Hesston: http://www.jensales.com/Hesston-8066-Tractor-Quick-Reference-Manual-HES-QUICKREF_p_72831.html. As it's title indicates, it is an abbreviated version, but might be what you need.

I checked the manual I have and cannot find one online. If you need some info. Let me know. The picture is of the one I have that Ford New Holland originally supplied. 20130811_085324.jpg
Ted

Last edited:
   / Service manual search #4  
Gared, I found the manual through NH. It runs $76.27. Here is what you need to order: 06910069 Fiat 55 66DT 60 66DT 65 66DT 70 66DT 80 66 DT

/ Service manual search #7  
Hello
If you looking for New Holland service manual please contact with me ( PM or mail: daizor@interia.pl)