Stupidity

/ Stupidity #1  

jaydee325

Veteran Member
Tractor
John Deere X584 Garden Tractor & LS R3039H
If this is the wrong area to post this, then mods please move it.

I'm driving home from work today. I'm in a business area. 5 lanes, two each direction, one turning lane. I come up on an old Johnny Popper running out of town in the left lane about 15 MPH (45 speed limit) making everyone pass on the right! At this point I'm just mildly irritated. I needed to turn left to go to one of the businesses that line the street, so I pulled into the center turn lane and pulled up beside this moron. Then I saw it, this guy had a small girl in his lap and her feet were near the several flywheel/belt sheaves common to these old tractors. Plus the guy did not even have a SMV sign on the back.

It's one thing to take risks with your own safety, but putting a child as risk is just wrong.

Thanks for letting me vent!

Bob

/ Stupidity #2  
I agree with you. If it was just him, it would be dumb. With a kid, stupid. I might have called the cops. That's child endangerment.

/ Stupidity
I agree with you. If it was just him, it would be dumb. With a kid, stupid. I might have called the cops. That's child endangerment.

My wife said the same thing. I just did not have the presence of mind to do so. Wish I would have.