B3200 Backhoe Subframe and 3pt Hitch incompatible????

/ B3200 Backhoe Subframe and 3pt Hitch incompatible???? #1  

BonnyDoonCA

Tractor
b3200
Hello,
I got my first tractor a month ago (B3200 with removable, a couple 3 pt hitch implements, and top and tilt) and discovered that the backhoe subframe interferes with the 3 pt hitch. I've been running in circles with the dealership who had never seen a similar problem and I and am not convinced that they have provided an adequate solution. I wonder if anyone else has had a similar problem. Or if anyone else has a similar configuration and has not had a problem. Thanks.
-Mike in Bonny Doon, CA

/ B3200 Backhoe Subframe and 3pt Hitch incompatible???? #2  
Assuming the subframe and bh are Kubota they should work together. On my 2620 the tph is not the easiest to install with the bh off. Not something I would want to change out on a daily basis.

/ B3200 Backhoe Subframe and 3pt Hitch incompatible???? #3  
I haven't seen one with top and tilt but see no reason for it not to work if Cat1 hitches are used on the attachments.

/ B3200 Backhoe Subframe and 3pt Hitch incompatible???? #4  
Hello,
I got my first tractor a month ago (B3200 with removable, a couple 3 pt hitch implements, and top and tilt) and discovered that the backhoe subframe interferes with the 3 pt hitch. I've been running in circles with the dealership who had never seen a similar problem and I and am not convinced that they have provided an adequate solution. I wonder if anyone else has had a similar problem. Or if anyone else has a similar configuration and has not had a problem. Thanks.
-Mike in Bonny Doon, CA

If it's configured like the B2x20 series, then no, you cannot utilize the full blade tilt while the blade is in a lifted position. The subframe interferes with the 3 pt hitch lower arms and you can damage the tractor lift arms, rockshaft, etc., if you're not careful.

I do wish Kubota had thought about this a bit when designing the subframe- it's a poor design, especially because the backhoe and a box blade with top and tilt are probably two of the most common uses for these small tractors.

/ B3200 Backhoe Subframe and 3pt Hitch incompatible???? #5  
I've got a 2012 B3200 with Kubota backhoe/subframe. I use the three point hitch all the time as I dropped the backhoe and replaced it with a weight box. I routinely change out the weight box for a 60" Woods Brush Bull rotary cutter and both the box and cutter work no problem. The only thing I found is that you have to watch how far you lift the three point hitch because you can hit the backhoe mounting frame. The only way I've been able to do that is to raise the hitch to almost maximum height.

IMG_5366_zps78810298.jpg

IMG_5355_zps6f2e0b41.jpg

/ B3200 Backhoe Subframe and 3pt Hitch incompatible???? #6  
I've got a 2012 B3200 with Kubota backhoe/subframe. I use the three point hitch all the time as I dropped the backhoe and replaced it with a weight box. I routinely change out the weight box for a 60" Woods Brush Bull rotary cutter and both the box and cutter work no problem. The only thing I found is that you have to watch how far you lift the three point hitch because you can hit the backhoe mounting frame. The only way I've been able to do that is to raise the hitch to almost maximum height.

It looks like you have some StabilWorks rear stabilizer bars - is that so? I bought some to use with my box blade but haven't yet tried them.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ B3200 Backhoe Subframe and 3pt Hitch incompatible???? #7  
Yup, just upgraded about 3 months ago. Very well made product that's easy to use.