TC18-21D owners manual

/ TC18-21D owners manual #1  

Solo

Platinum Member
Tractor
New Holland Boomer2030
There is a listing on Ebay for the service manuals for the TC18-21D. The item # is 2565392291 starting bid of $24.99 great price considering I paid around $175 for mine. There is also a parts manual for the TC18-21D item # 2565851428 starting bid of $4.99. New these are around $32.
Solo

/ TC18-21D owners manual #2  
Solo,

Thanks!

To you other TC18/21 owners - don't bother bidding 'cause I'm going to win /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ TC18-21D owners manual #3  
Is this a service manual or a parts catalog? Or.....this there any difference between the two?
There was a TC18 service manual on there a few days ago, but it was printed in 1999. I have a 2003. Didn't know how many changes there had been, so I didn't look at much further.

/ TC18-21D owners manual
Inspector507
Both are listed. There have been changes to the TC18's and 21's. I think they started in 2003, probably goes by the serial #. Even if its not for your tractor it's only $35 to start. Makes for interesting reading and could give you some insight to your tractor if it has trouble.
Solo

/ TC18-21D owners manual #5  
Doh............
Yep you did list numbers for them both.....I need to open my eyes a little wider I guess /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ TC18-21D owners manual #6  
Well I blew it. I was out of the office for lunch when the repair manual auction ended. My auto bid price of $50 got beat by 2 cents! I hope it was somebody here.

/ TC18-21D owners manual #7  
The service manuals are broken down into sections by New Holland. The sections are as follows, 1-front axle wheels, and tires, section 2-engine and fuel systems, 3-electrical, 4-clutch, transmision, pto, differential, rear axle, and brakes each individual section I will get anybody that wants one for 30.00 plus ship cost just PM me with the info. For those of you who would like a complete manual I can get that for you for 145.00. if you want one please give me your serial number in your pm I will be glad to help you out.

/ TC18-21D owners manual #8  
Thanks for the offer Spencer.

I think I'll wait at least untill the warranty runs out before I plunk down $145. The owners manual covers the regular maint. very well.