DX25 getting delivered for a tryout.

/ DX25 getting delivered for a tryout. #1  

BigBob

Bronze Member
Tractor
2003 Case IH DX33,1999 Kubota TG1860,Allis C
Have had a couple of Kubotas,needed a tractor with a better seat. Kubota dealer didn't seem too interested in making a decent deal, but the CaseIH dealer was more than interested in dealing. He's bringing a tractor out for me to play with for a couple of days. If it works out like I think it will, I'll be driving red instead of orange. I've never had the first problem with Kubota after 16 years of owning them, hope the red ones will give me the same results.

/ DX25 getting delivered for a tryout. #2  
Keep us posted on the Red machine,do not hear much about them but they sure look nice.

/ DX25 getting delivered for a tryout. #3  
That's pretty cool. What kind of attachments are coming with it? Looking forward to seeing any pictures! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ DX25 getting delivered for a tryout.
It's coming with a loader, I already have everything else. I have a 6' flail mower that I'm gonna try on it just to see what kind of power it really has. Have to get my daughter to post pictures, I'm lucky enough just to get this far on the computer.

/ DX25 getting delivered for a tryout. #5  
Hope you like your tractor. Two things that may be of interest. There are grease zerks on the front axle pivots that should be greased (by the book) as you may hear a noise if these get neglected, and there are steps available for both sides of this tractor if you do not have a mid mounted mower installed, which makes it nicer to get on and off.

/ DX25 getting delivered for a tryout.
Well guys, last Friday talked to dealer, he said he would bring one out for me to try a couple of days. Haven't seen the tractor yet. Guess he didn't want to trade after all.You would think as rough as times are now, when you get a chance to sell something,you would pursue it. Back to the old drawing board.