HYD angle-rear blade

/ HYD angle-rear blade #1  

DDT

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota M6040/cab, BX25D, RTVX900
If anyone is interested. I got a hyd clinder off of my cement mixer and installed it on my 7' rear blade. now I can flip it any direction I need. Got about 20 hours on it and it's still holding good.
Now I jiust can't figure out what color that matches that off breed.
DDT

Attachments

• 5-31662-Mvc-025f.jpg
    5-31662-Mvc-025f.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 114
   / HYD angle-rear blade #2  
Looks great and handy - You must be lazy like me. Nice work

/ HYD angle-rear blade #3  
That is brilliant! I take it the notch on the far plate is so the cylinder clears at full extension.
This is a good argument for either putting a third valve when installing T&T, or using Quick Connects on at least one of the cylinders (but which one would you want to give up /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif)
To reverse the blade, do you unbolt the back, rotate the blade, then re-attach the cylinder?

<font color=green>mark</font color=green>
markcg_sig.gif

p.s. - Black works with everything!<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by markcg2000 on 02/03/01 10:37 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

/ HYD angle-rear blade
You guessed right about the notch.
I plan on putting on a hyd top link, but when I use this blade I would not have a use for the top link, so I would use the angle clylinder and unhook the top link for tractor.
I figurgured it would be easyer to unbolt two 7/8" x 2" bolts to flip the blade around, which I never done since I have a front blade on the tractor. this way I can back up to garage door, drop both blades (if the snow is deep enough) and pull there drive.
DDT