Front-End Loader i have a front end loader....

/ i have a front end loader.... #1  

johnaiello

Tractor
Kubota 71 HP
I have a quick connect front end loader.... can i use it with a quick connect forklift.....if so what make and models

john

/ i have a front end loader.... #2  
Welcome to TBN! It may help if you specified the exact model of the tractor and loader you are working with, then the information provided can be specific to your unit. Here is what I can offer with the information you've provided:

"Quick connect" as far as I know is to indicate the type of hydraulic connections between the tractor and the loader so the entire loader can be removed from the tractor easily.

Generally to switch to a set of forks, your loader needs to be equipped with a "Skid Steer Quick Attach" or "SSQA", which consists of two handles located between the ends of the loader arms, directly behind the bucket. Rotating the handles upward a quarter turn, allows you to drop the bucket off the front of the loader and pick up any other skid steer type tool, rotating the handles back down to lock it onto the loader.

If your loader is equipped with SSQA, then any brand SSQA forks will work. If your loader does not have SSQA, sometimes it can be added. If adding it is not an option, you will need to go to the dealer that sold you the loader for a set of forks.

/ i have a front end loader....
the loader is a WOODS 6' bucket ...... it has a bucket quick connect that i push (it is manually operated) and the buck comes off and i can still use the loader..... so the bucket comes off and the hydraulic keep working ... the tractor is a Kubota model 4100 71 HP

the sales man that sold me the tractor told me that i could use bobcat attachments for the QUICK on the loader...... so i was not sure if yours would work

/ i have a front end loader.... #4  
Yea, if the dealer specifically said the bobcat attachments work, you have what is formally known as "skid steer quick attach". Any brand forks that utilize the SSQA attachment method will work dandy. Happy shopping!