Loader Joystick stuck

/ Joystick stuck #1  

finn lander

Have just 2 hrs on my LS 3037HC. The stick Is stuck in the down position. I took the boot off and the ball and socket on the control (the rear one) will not move. Did I do something wrong? I'll check with the dealer tomorrow when he opens. Just thought I'd see if someone here knows. The lock is not on. The bucket will tilt.

/ Joystick stuck #2  
Check your joystick lock lever, mine is a "L" shaped lever on the bottom of the stick.

Edit: whoops! I see now that you checked the lock lever.

/ Joystick stuck #4  
Have just 2 hrs on my LS 3037HC. The stick Is stuck in the down position. I took the boot off and the ball and socket on the control (the rear one) will not move. Did I do something wrong? I'll check with the dealer tomorrow when he opens. Just thought I'd see if someone here knows. The lock is not on. The bucket will tilt.

You might pull the cap off the bottom of that particular spool and see if the nut has come loose and jammed ...

/ Joystick stuck #5  
Maybe its in float mode. Mine kinda sticks when I put it it float.

/ Joystick stuck #6  
Check your mounting bolts ans see if they are torque to tight and maybe warped the unit and cause the spool to bind.

There was one guy here that had a chuck of his load check valve drop in the spool slots and jam things.

Remove the can on the bottom of the lift spool and check the float mechanism and nut on the end.

/ Joystick stuck
Check your mounting bolts ans see if they are torque to tight and maybe warped the unit and cause the spool to bind.

There was one guy here that had a chuck of his load check valve drop in the spool slots and jam things.

Remove the can on the bottom of the lift spool and check the float mechanism and nut on the end.
My dealer walked me through it. The cable that goes from the joystick to control box behind right tire was out of adj. this allowed the cable end to go too far into control and get stuck. I adjusted cable and pried that end block out of control. It is now working well. Thanks for advice.

/ Joystick stuck #8  
I was going to say when I put mine in float it is pretty hard to get it out. Makes a loud pop when I get it out. Afraid I am going to tear something up.