PTO Speed selector-Farm Pro 2425

/ PTO Speed selector-Farm Pro 2425 #1  

biorob

Tractor
Farm pro 2425
Hoping for advice for my tractor. The PTO speed selector handle broke and I had to remove the base (attached with a roll pin) to weld the two pieces together. When I tried to install the base back onto the piece of metal that sticks out of the tractor body it slid inside. What do I have to disassemble to put things back together? Farm Pro Tractor 2425 (2005 Model).

Thanks in advance

Robert

/ PTO Speed selector-Farm Pro 2425 #2  
Good diagrams on Johns Jinma Website, like this one.

http://www.johnsjinma.com/files/DriveGear3.jpg

I am guessing that you are going to have to remove the 3PH lift box/hydraulic reservoir to get to the PTO shift fork actuator(#94 in the pic?)... You will note it has a spring on it... Did that rod go all the way in? Could you get a magnetic pickup on the end and possibly pull it back out? If not, looks like you will have to remove the lift box to get at it fron the top...

Good luck

/ PTO Speed selector-Farm Pro 2425
Tried the magnet. It went in all the way. I hoping to avoid the lift box removal. Thanks for your help.

/ PTO Speed selector-Farm Pro 2425 #4  
Tommy,

Is it the PTO release fork weldment? Part# 300.37.021

/ PTO Speed selector-Farm Pro 2425 #6  
I will call. Thank you!

Everything is in place but now I have a hydraulic leak at the banjo fitting to the return line. I'm not sure about the size of the crush washers. I'm thinking it's 18MM.