TYM T273 FEL issues

/ TYM T273 FEL issues #1  

Travis5519

Tractor
TYM
Hi all. I am new to this site and after scrolling through the previous posts I was unable to find the answer to my question. I have a 273 right now with a FEL and backhoe attachment approximately 500 hrs. The tractor I recently got as an upgrade from a family member from my previous 273 with I backhoe. My question is the FEL on my new 273 works well at high RPM but at idle it will not even lift a bag of feathers whereas my previous 273 the loader had more than enough power at idle I rarely had too increase rpm to lift anything. Has anyone had this problem or is it common since the tractor has the backhoe attachment? Anyone have any solutions? Trying to fix myself since the dealer closest to me is no longer open so the closest dealer is now 300mi north.
Thanks to all in advance

/ TYM T273 FEL issues #2  
I have a T293 but is almost the same thing as your 273. I have to throttle up a bit to get any lifting from the FEL. It will lift at idle but not if there is much weight on it.

/ TYM T273 FEL issues #3  
Hi all. I am new to this site and after scrolling through the previous posts I was unable to find the answer to my question. I have a 273 right now with a FEL and backhoe attachment approximately 500 hrs. The tractor I recently got as an upgrade from a family member from my previous 273 with I backhoe. My question is the FEL on my new 273 works well at high RPM but at idle it will not even lift a bag of feathers whereas my previous 273 the loader had more than enough power at idle I rarely had too increase rpm to lift anything. Has anyone had this problem or is it common since the tractor has the backhoe attachment? Anyone have any solutions? Trying to fix myself since the dealer closest to me is no longer open so the closest dealer is now 300mi north.
Thanks to all in advance

Hi Travis.
Quick suggestion,
1) check to see if you have the correct amount of oil in the system,
2) it may need bleeding.
3) Cycle through all the movements of the FEL.

Sometimes the hydraulic spool valves get clogged or stuck, I would think it's a simple fix, as a rule the hydraulic systems rarely have issues and if they do it's generally related to low pressure.