Replacing Backhoe Valve Jinma Frame Mount Backhoe

/ Replacing Backhoe Valve Jinma Frame Mount Backhoe #1  

Burke4721

Tractor
Farm Pro 2425
I am going to replace the valve block on my Backhoe. The valves always leaked (when I used it) I set the hoe aside for a while as I had no need for it. Now I do. The Valve assemble is junk due to my neglect. :eek: Rusted tight.

I bought a Chief Series 22 from Bailey International LLC, 6 spool valve, 10 GPM, max pressure 3600. I am not good at reading Chinese but I believe the PTO pump puts out 10 GPM the valve has SAE 10 in/out ports and SAE 8 working ports. Does anyone have experience with this valve? It was $300 cheaper than the prince.

I figure while I am at it I might as well replace the hoses too (bit dry rotted) :rolleyes: to get the JIC fittings as I've seen discussed on the forum. I'm going to take them off and take the whole mess to a local hose place to make the hoses. Any info I should be giving the hydraulic shop guys.

Any pointers from the pros here on TBN?

Thanks Ed.

/ Replacing Backhoe Valve Jinma Frame Mount Backhoe #2  
Burke,
We hope the "other thread" on this will help you out, especially when it comes to changing over the Chinese hoses ends to JIC via your local shop. I have no knowledge of the Chief valve or any other valve for the same job so I have no comment other than I plan to sell my own HW04 valve that works fine, no leaks, and has been stored indoors. Since it is a Chinese valve block, it should connect seamlessly to similar hoses. I always make up my own hoses and have no experience with USA shops putting new ends on China hoses. Hope it all work out well for your.

/ Replacing Backhoe Valve Jinma Frame Mount Backhoe #3  
I am going to replace the valve block on my Backhoe. The valves always leaked (when I used it) I set the hoe aside for a while as I had no need for it. Now I do. The Valve assemble is junk due to my neglect. :eek: Rusted tight.

I bought a Chief Series 22 from Bailey International LLC, 6 spool valve, 10 GPM, max pressure 3600. I am not good at reading Chinese but I believe the PTO pump puts out 10 GPM the valve has SAE 10 in/out ports and SAE 8 working ports. Does anyone have experience with this valve? It was $300 cheaper than the prince.

I figure while I am at it I might as well replace the hoses too (bit dry rotted) :rolleyes: to get the JIC fittings as I've seen discussed on the forum. I'm going to take them off and take the whole mess to a local hose place to make the hoses. Any info I should be giving the hydraulic shop guys.

Any pointers from the pros here on TBN?

Thanks Ed.
hi Burke 4721 I have a farmpro BK30 backhoe I'm trying to find parts for the spool valve mostly the unloader valve if you still have your old valve assembly I would like to buy it also how did the chief 22 work ?

/ Replacing Backhoe Valve Jinma Frame Mount Backhoe #4  
hello i'm not sure if im on the right page but i have a farm pro 2420 and i'm wanting to hook up a 3pt hydraulic log splitter but the problem i'm having is there is no rear auxiliary hookup...... now i know my 2420 can use a loader front end but is there any way i can run rear auxiliary inputs to power my log splitter plez and thank you

/ Replacing Backhoe Valve Jinma Frame Mount Backhoe #5  
It's true this is the wrong page but it's also true you can hook up all the remotes you need to run your splitter. I ran my 3 point splitter for many years. You can do it yourself like I did or else buy a kit here. I think buying this kit for your FarmPro may be the best way. Give Ronald a call at Ranch Hand Supply. He's always helped me out and you cannot go wrong with him.

I did it myself and can email the hydraulic schematic and parts list. I needed a power beyond for my Koyker 160 loader to make it work.

20131229_093720.jpg 20131229_093840.jpg

The additional remotes come in really handy. I routed two lines up front to angle my snowplow so I could plow snow AND split wood.

Feb2011 Snow.JPG

Later, I added even more remotes to run a hydraulic cylinder plus a hydraulic motor on my 3PH snow thrower.

Snow Weapon.jpg

So, plan ahead if you're going to add remotes. It pays off.

Last edited: