Terramite T3-15 rebuild

/ Terramite T3-15 rebuild #1  

Alexhasson

Bronze Member
Tractor
Terramite t3-15
Well i have a few posts about the project but i wanted to put up a before and after to the best of my ability. I didn't document everything i should have. but here are some Pics. Enjoy.

The day i brought it home. I rigged that seat because it didn't have one.

current picture. nearly finished the rebuild.

I took it apart , down to the frame. replaced all the hoses and rebuilt some cylinders. 2 needed new rods, that was teh worst of it for the hydraulics. I'll be cycling the fluid to get any left over water, one of the rods was bad enough that it let water seap into the hydraulics.

All new tires, a lot of scraping and grinding and painting.

I still need to remodel the grill and the hood then i should be done for a while.

I"ve got more pictures but I think this is pretty good. Thanks for looking.

/ Terramite T3-15 rebuild #2  
I'm here cause didn't know what a Terramite is, but now after you applied some much needed car wax, looks like a neat little tractor. Nice pic, we all love pictures, for me it's easier to reading, it's like I'm reading a 1000 words with one picture.

/ Terramite T3-15 rebuild #3  
Hi Alex,

I came across your build on a search for the 3-15. It looks fantastic !!! I just bought a Terramite 3-15 and I was hoping you could send me anything you have on it ? As you know it's hard come by much info on it. I would really appreciate it. I am going to send a pm to hope it gets to you. Thank you in advance if you can help me out !! Email is:
Dancrepeau@comcast dot net or Imrushed1@aol.com

/ Terramite T3-15 rebuild #4  
Very, very, nice, a lot of hard work there!

/ Terramite T3-15 rebuild #5  
Beautiful job. I bought one last year and am having a difficult time finding any info on it. Are there any manuals? I need a starter now and don't even know engine model. Any help appreciated.

/ Terramite T3-15 rebuild #6  
Nice job. Have you worked it much yet?