Cancelled my Century Order, placed a Branson Order

/ Cancelled my Century Order, placed a Branson Order #1  

MinnesotaMan

I am pretty excited. I had an order in for a century 3035 with the C 50 HL loader and 76 BH...but they are shipping that from TX and I am in MN...they first said I could get that in about 6 working days and then changed that to an uncertain status for delivery after I placed my order.

I canceled the Century order and ordered a Branson 4020 with the BL20 loader and 76BH instead from a different dealer. I will have it in one week from today! I am kinda bummed that I will not get the higher capacity loader...but I am pleased that I will have the extra HP with the turbo charged motor...I supose a fair trade.

Thank everyone who provided my feedback from my earlier posts and helped educate me for this purchase! You truly helped me!

I will take some pictures after it gets here and post.

thanks again for the help and direction!

Patrick

/ Cancelled my Century Order, placed a Branson Order #2  
Congratulations Pat and welcome to the 4020 club. You are exactly where I was about 7 months ago. Be forewarned...that this will be an agonizing week. Be prepared if it slips to a little longer than that... and be patient. Count tractors in your sleep. Pace the floor. Run 20 miles. Read every post in TBN since inception. These are just a few ideas to kill some time. I am sure others will have some suggestions for you. All I can say is....the wait will be worth it. That is one fine tractor. Oh yeah, be prepared to smile a lot. Load up on the toothpaste to erase those bugs and dust from having your mouth agape.

sassafraspete

/ Cancelled my Century Order, placed a Branson Order #3  
FWIW, I looked around for mine out of state, 2 hr drive
1/2 way across IN from IL.
I payed no tax's /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
I had my choice between the 4020 & the 3820
Not that it really matters but I took the 3820.
Anyway there's a 4020 sittin at B&T tractor in LaPort IN.
I was ready to run down to KY (price) plus no tax.
IN. was much closer and cheaper yet /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Cancelled my Century Order, placed a Branson Order #4  
What is a good price for a 4020,no loader or implements?I have a dealer about 10 miles away,but I can't seem to get there before it closes. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Cancelled my Century Order, placed a Branson Order
thanks for the advice...it only took 3 hours to fall asleep last night /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I am not sure I got the greatest deal...but I am ok with it. I will pay 21,000 for the 4020 with the BL20 and 76BH delivered. I am not sure really what the price of the tractor goes for without the loader...you can check ebay to get some ideas.

thanks...

Patrick

/ Cancelled my Century Order, placed a Branson Order #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I am not sure really what the price of the tractor goes for without the loader...you can check ebay to get some ideas )</font>

Just watch out for those scam E-Bay auctions.
There are several threads on TBN about these.