Dealer service

/ Dealer service #1  

Anonymous Poster

I have 25 hours on my BX1800, no problems yet,will the dealer pick up tractor for 50 hr. maintaince, or is this something I need to deliver to them, or maintenance I can do on my own.

/ Dealer service #2  
bks, I've no doubt the dealer would either pick it up or do the 50 hr. service at your location, but you may have to pay for it (and it's probably not cheap). It's not "normally" included in the purchase price; however, there are some dealers who do include it, so the only thing to do is ask your dealer. I do my own and there's no reason you can't; just follow the instructions in your owner's manual.

Bird

/ Dealer service #3  
Had the dealer do mine, since I was on business trips a lot during that period. That first maintenance is critical. Like Bird, I would of done it myself (if I was actually home long enough at the time /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif). Figured the cost of the dealer far exceeded the risk of delaying the maintenance. For myself, that 50-hour maintenance cost me $232 (parts, service, tax, pickup and delivery. If you do it yourself, keep good records (what you did, and when).

Roy