used l5030

/ used l5030 #1  

tankeryanker

Tractor
ford 2n kubota l5030
After my purchase of a used l5030 from a blue dealer.I had to ask why I got a good deal.
The owner told me he could not sell any new blue tractors with used orange ones...

/ used l5030 #2  
ohuuuuuuuu /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif. However, before the blues jump in, I have to ask, Did he trade the L5030 in for a blue? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ used l5030
I think it was a tree farm company that was switching from orange to blue. The dealer said he traded in for 9 oranges for blues...
I don't know if it's ok to give the dealers name in case someone is looking for a 5030 for under 16k with 853 fel r4s quick disconnect bucket and wheel weights...

/ used l5030 #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I don't know if it's ok to give the dealers name in case someone is looking for a 5030 for under 16k with 853 fel r4s quick disconnect bucket and wheel weights... )</font>

Sounds like a bargain if the machine is in decent shape - probably north of 30 grand new.

/ used l5030 #5  
I'm sure you will get a PM or someone will respond on this thread if they are looking for a previously owned L5030, and, you can tell them where you got yours from. What year are the tractors and did they all have about 800 hours?

/ used l5030 #6  
Probably closer to $25 grand. BCF from Texas in another post said he got a quote of $34 plus with cab and a bunch of attachments. I believe I paid around $5 or 6K for my Kubota factory cab. Do the math and you get closer to $25K. Discount for the age, hours and being on a NH lot and the used price starts to make sense.

OrangeGuy