TB 1700

/ TB 1700 #1  

Tractor
Iseki TB1700
New to the Iseki tractor world. Wondering if anyone could tell me anything about TB 1700 Such as Oil filter housing where is it located. how much oil does it use. where can i purchase a 3-point assy for this brand and any other useful info. Would be greatful for any info.Thanks

/ TB 1700 #2  
Do you mean a TS1700? I can supply you with a 3 point & manuals for the closest US tractor.

/ TB 1700
No Sir, its a TB 1700 i have seen the TS1700 on the internet but haveing trouble finding out anything about this brand of tractor. I was wanting to service the tractor and was trying to find out any info on it. I thank you for the reply. I am looking for the 3-point hitch kit though if you can supply me with a price for it that would be good.

/ TB 1700 #5  
Doing a search on this forum, there is reference to an Iseki TB1400. Apparently that model had a single cylinder air-cooled engine, much like a Deutz. Very curious...didn't know there was such an animal.

/ TB 1700
Yea i seen the TB 1400 but nothing yet on this 1700 i have purchased. I have a couple of dealers i can contact when i get home. Maybe they will know. Thanks for your reply.