Is a used Zetor 3320 tractor worth this price?

/ Is a used Zetor 3320 tractor worth this price? #1  

Cabinholler

Silver Member
I can buy a used Zetor 3320 tractor for $6,000.00 with 600 hours on it. At the present time, I do not know the year of it. These tractors were made from 1994 to 2000. This tractor looks real nice, and has nice tires on it. I know nothing about a Zetor tractor. Are Zetor tractors a good, or bad buy? Is this tractor worth $6,000.00?

A Zetor 3320 tractor is rated around 43 pto horsepower. I was needing a tractor to do some bushhogging on my farm. What size of a lift type bushhog would this tractor handle.

Also, I would like to know more about this tractor from people on this board. All replys would be most appreciated. Thanks!

Cabinholler

/ Is a used Zetor 3320 tractor worth this price? #2  
From what I found on it its blue book prices range from as follows:
2000 year model
$12679 Premium condition
$11431 fair condition

1994 year model
$8005 Premium condition
$6634 fair condition

So it looks like $6000 is a pretty good buy, especially if it is a newer model.

This tractor has a base weight of 5370 lbs so it is a pretty large machine and should handle a larger bush hog.

Hopefully this helps a little and someone with personal experience with this tractor will chime in with some comments.

/ Is a used Zetor 3320 tractor worth this price? #3  
Here's one that is a 1997 Model, with 650 hours, that was listed a couple of weeks ago....

I went to their website and they appear to have a picture of this one with the FEL...but hard to tell if it is as the FEL obstructs the tractor lettering , but looked similar to a picture of new one on the web and seems to have the same lines and wheels...

Ofcourse, I have purchased a number of used cars and sold some as well and I always wonder about ads that say "runs great", /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif because that usually means "looks like crap" /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif. This one appears to have a lot of hard use and was stored outside.. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif So, if the one you are looking at is in great shape, then the $6000.00 looks like a decent deal....

Posted: Dec 26 Location: Normangee,TX Price: $5,995
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NORMANGEE TRACTOR used equipment specials! Zetor 3320 46HP tractor with front end loader, 1997 year model, only 650 hours, runs great, $5995. IH 986 105HP tractor, runs great, $7995. Kubota M4900SC 50HP cab tractor, only 111 hours, absolutely like new, $17,950. IH 584, 52HP tractor with loader, excellent condition, $7995. Bush Hog model 3008 8' pasture shredder, like new, $2395. Nobody beats Normangee Tractor. 1-800-396-3101 or 936-396-3101.

/ Is a used Zetor 3320 tractor worth this price? #4  
I had a Zetor 5211 2 wheel drive cab and heat Nice tractor very economical to run a little ackward to operate till I got used to it but overall a real nice tractor I sold it 3 years ago for $6000 with a 7 ft snowblower it had 2000 hrs on it was in good condition not cherry but good .

/ Is a used Zetor 3320 tractor worth this price? #5  
It could depend on what area you are from, an area where Zetor has been popular say for the last 20+ years the resale usually is a little higher, as oppossed to an area where Zetor may not be as well known. 6500.00 in Calif. yes, in Oregon, Washington 8,500 to 11,000
Chuck M.

/ Is a used Zetor 3320 tractor worth this price?
Thanks for your input about this tractor. I know this tractor is heavy at 5370 pounds for this size pto tractor, but does this tractor have enough pto horsepower to handle a 6 or 7 foot bush hog. The pto horsepower is what I am mostly concerned about using a 6 or 7 foot lift type bush hog.

I was looking for a nice tractor in this price range that did not cost a arm and leg. Monday of this week, I will take a better look at this tractor, and see if can find out what year it was made in.

Cabinholler

I was wondering if a Zetor tractor is hard or easy to start. Also, they have odd looking braking system from the outside. What kind of brakes do Zetor tractors have. Are they a wet or dry type?

I live in Kentucky, and the Zetor tractor is not very popular in this area. Although, there is a Massey Ferguson dealer in the county where I live that handles Zetor tractors. If I was needing parts for this tractor, I could get them from him without driving over 100 miles or more to get parts. His dealership is about 12 miles from me.

Cabinholler

/ Is a used Zetor 3320 tractor worth this price? #10  
I bought a new 4341 4wd Zetor last year. 59 PTO hp. I would not have any concerns running a 8-10' 3pt bush hog on slopes. I also run an old Gyramor trailer type 5.5' that pulls our '48 JD A down to zero rpm. On the Zetor I run it abour 12-1400 rpm (pto is 2000) tractor doesn't know it's back there!

Cold starts -20F are 20 mins plug in block heater, 1 cycle glow plugs & crank its running. My Deere's start with throttle cracked, Zetor throttle is full open to start.

Sounds like you found a really good deal. Parts costs are also much lower than "big three."

www.zetor.com & www.zetorworld.com are a couple of good sites as well.