We got a new ATV

/ We got a new ATV #1  

Tractors4u

Elite Member
Tractor
Deere 4310, Kubota L355, John Deere SST18 Spin Steer, 2006 Polaris Ranger
OK maybe not we, but our girls. Here is Katelyn on the new Kasea Outback 90. Kind of looks like a miniature version of a Polaris Sportsman.

Attachments

• 565521-Katelyn Outback 90 resize.jpg
    565521-Katelyn Outback 90 resize.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 418
   / We got a new ATV
Sarah is only 4 and is really too small for the 90 except for riding along with her big sister so she will stick with the LT50 for a while.

Attachments

• 565523-Sarah LT50 resize.jpg
    565523-Sarah LT50 resize.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 249
   / We got a new ATV
Here is how the 3 of us go riding.

Attachments

• 565526-3 on 4 wheelers front view resize.jpg
    565526-3 on 4 wheelers front view resize.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 318
   / We got a new ATV
A little about the new Kasea. A couple of weeks ago I stopped by a place that builds and sells utility trailers. He had trouble with a Hinomoto tractor and had gotten my number and called me about it. Instead of calling back I dropped in and looked at his tractor. I rounded up a list of grey market tractor parts people and gave him. While I was there I was looking at the little Kasea Outback 50 he had in his showroom. He said he would make me a deal on it because he was getting out of the ATV business. I almost wrote him a check right then but for some unknown reason I decided to talk it over with Mrs. Tractors4u. She said go ahead because we had talked about getting them a new one and the price he quoted was was about 50% off. So this past Thursday after I took the girls to the dentist I told them I needed to go see the trailer guy. They got real excited when we pulled up and they had a row of 4 wheelers sitting out front. When we walked in they piled on the 50. I asked them if they had a new one like that whether they could share it and they said yes. I teased them a little while and then told them that was why we were there. We loaded up and went to my parents house for supper that night and when my wife got there were warming it up for the first ride. Here is where the trouble began. It would crank just fine but once it warmed up it would die. After trying everything I could think of I called the trailer guy. He suggested a couple of things and said if they didn't work bring it back for them to check it. So I am thinking that my girls have gotten a dud and will have to wait a few days for this thing to get fixed. So yesterday I take it back and they tinker with it and it does the same thing. Their ATV mechanic wasn't there so, here comes the good part, the owner says "load him up one of the 90's". I reminded him that mine was a 50. The Outback 50 and 90 use the same frame, the 90 has bigger tires. He apologizes for the trouble and I have a 4 wheeler that will last the girls a little longer for the same price as the 50.

I have read quite a bit about the Kasea's. When the company first started they had a few issues but now they are getting rave reviews from the various ATV magazines and websites.

/ We got a new ATV #5  
congrats on your purchase and your good luck story, too! im sure your kids will love it. as an avid atv rider, seeing parents teach their youngins to ride, and ride PROPERLY (helmets, parental supervision), makes me very happy. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

the kasea is a good quad, they are becoming more popular by the day in the mini-quad racing scene.

also, by any chance, do you want to sell the honda trx 70?

/ We got a new ATV
At first I was planning on keeping the 70 and selling the 50, but the 4 year old is much better on the 50 and she has no clue as to shifting gears on the 70. So yes we will be selling the 70.

/ We got a new ATV
$500

/ We got a new ATV #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Here is how the 3 of us go riding. )</font>

Brent, personally, I think YOU need a bigger machine. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Congrats on your purchase and "upgrade". That 90 looks like a lot of machine for Katelyn. Does she feel comfortable on it? I have a LT-80 for my 7 yr. old daughter but she prefers the LT-50 due to its size.

/ We got a new ATV
So far she has had no complaints about the 90. I am keeping the throttle limiter screw turned in to limit her speed and she is very conservative in her driving.
The Outback 50 we took back was the same size as the Outback 90. Kasea makes a couple other 50's, the Skyhawk 50 and Mini Skyhawk 50. The Mini Skyhawk 50 is the same size as the little LT50 we have already. I've noticed that the newer 50cc quads are being built bigger than they used to be.