7510 Industrial Tire Size

/ 7510 Industrial Tire Size #1  

rbcsaver

Silver Member
Tractor
Deere 4320 & Kubota 7510
Does anyone know the "Industrial" Tire size on a B7510. I was sure that I knew, but the chains that arrived don't fit. I could look myself, but I'm working 2 hours from home for a few days.
Thanks,
Steve

/ 7510 Industrial Tire Size #2  
rbcsaver,

The chains I ordered for my B2910 did not fit when they arrived either.

Turned out that the place I got mine from sent the next size larger, and I had to remove a couple cross chains and some of the side chain to make them work. I think there is an old thread where I posted a question and some photos.

So if the chains are real loose, this may be your situation too. If they are too small, that is a different story... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Would not hurt to call the vendor and ask and see what they say...some sales literature I have says the B7510DT/HSD rear tire size is 9.5-16.

/ 7510 Industrial Tire Size #3  
Henro,

Not to hijack this thread but you're running R4's right ? How's the clearance on your 2910 with the chains installed ?

I was looking under there yesterday and it didn't seem like there was a whole lot of room between the tire and the fender ......

/ 7510 Industrial Tire Size #4  
According to the Operator's Manual on my B7510 the rears are 12-16.5 and the fronts are 23x8.50-12

Bill Tolle