Ballast Front weight bracket & weights for a BX

/ Front weight bracket & weights for a BX #1  

tomnky

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2200
Does anyone have the part numbers for the front weight bracket & suitcase weights that fit a BX?

/ Front weight bracket & weights for a BX #2  
From my old notes...........

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Kubota doesn't recommend wheel weights for the BX series tractors.. I just got a call back from Kubota and they gave me the part numbers for adding the weight bracket to the BX22.
bracket # BX 8064... 25#....... $88.00
weights # BL 8060-1..55#.......$61.00@
bolt kit # BL 8062..................$ 4.80

He also said that this kit part number is different than the one for the BX 2200 with a grill guard..... Now, I have never seen a BX2200 with a grill guard, so I have no idea what the difference is between them. Junkman )</font>

/ Front weight bracket & weights for a BX
that's funny about the wheel weights as I have the rears , in the package deal when I bought it.
If it is like My B2150 was it takes three of the 55 lb. suitcase weights.
That would be $275.80 before taxes. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
Proud of 'em aren't they? /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Thanks Paul! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Front weight bracket & weights for a BX #4  
I have two pictures of BX tractors with the front mounted weights. here is one of them. I have been unsuccessful in finding any used ones and new is out of site. Those prices were before the increase in the steel prices, so the sky is the limit now... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif This tractor has 6 of them.... I wonder if they are cheaper by the half dozen????? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Attachments

• 593914-weights (600 x 450).jpg
    593914-weights (600 x 450).jpg
    65 KB · Views: 745
When i make the trip next time to a not local dealer I will get a price for the heck of it.

Always looking for a rush or is that a Faint?

I am sure it will be ridiculous. The price of everything else is!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Junk,
I called a Dealer yesterday.
The bracket was $92.00

Bolt kit : $4.00

Suitcase weights 55 lbs. @ $63.00 Each

According to them it does take only 3 total of the 55lb. weights.

You are looking at close to $300.00 for the lot. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Front weight bracket & weights for a BX #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Junk,

You are looking at close to $300.00 for the lot. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif )</font>

You asked the question, and I replied.... YOU are the one that is looking at close to $300 for the lot. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Does anyone here have a picture of the bracket by itself? Even better, does anyone have one that they can take measurements from for us????? thanks.... Junk...

You are correctomundo on that Junk!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
I am thinking a bracket could be fabricated for a lot less than $92.00 .

/ Front weight bracket & weights for a BX #9  
I know that the local steel supplier that I use can bend and punch the holes in it for a lot less. Just need to see what it looks like for the first one. I would think that someone on the Kubota forum would have one that we could get a picture and dimension from... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif