tym tractors?

/ tym tractors? #1  

911ram

anyone heard about this brand just curious (tymm.com ) if its any good

I don't know if this is in the right place sorry /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ tym tractors? #2  
I've never heard of them. I can tell you that I can't read anything on that website though! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ tym tractors?
Well thank you verry much for the info I really coudn't read anything on there either /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ tym tractors? #4  
There is an spot in the right upper corner to click for english. TYM builds the 10 series for Mahindra, there are a number of members here who have one. My 2810HST has been a great machine so far.

/ tym tractors? #6  
They used to be sold as either Scorpion or Millenium barnd tractors. As already mentioned, they make models marketed under other brands such as Mahindra.

Scorpion Tractors

/ tym tractors? #7  
I first encountered TYM several months ago at Agmag.com, after some research it appeared that they too sell their products under various labels. Initially I saw this as an opportunity to capture a good product without being subject to the premium pricing associated with the Big 3. However, once I realized that the closest dealer that could actually provide service (some dealers may promote a brand, yet know nothing about it) was several hundred miles away I decided to look elsewhere. Overtime the conventional wisdom espoused by many TBNers was that unlike a commodity such as a Toyota or a Honda, the value of the service relationships is critical to my success in understanding and utilizing the equipment to its fullest potential. Hence I felt that the value of this relationship out weighed the money saved by making such a purchase. Lastly, if you're looking at used equipment, you may find that this marginal difference is not as noticable as it is with new equipmnet. Hope this helps.

/ tym tractors? #8  
They've had Tym tractors at our local Farm Fair here for a couple of years. They seem very solid with some standard items that are great. For example rear remotes, however, they don't appear to have the "fine finishing" that the big guys have.

See pics.

Kevin

Last edited:
   / tym tractors? #9  
Second pic.

Kevin

Last edited:
   / tym tractors? #10  
Last pic.

Kevin

Last edited: