Picture of My New Montana 5740C

/ Picture of My New Montana 5740C #1  

California_Kid

Tractor
LG Montanna 5740C
Here are some pictures of my new Montana 5740C tractor. It is great to have a cab on a day like today. It is 90+ and the dust is flying yet inside I am knocking down some cold ice tea and the radio is cracking out the hits without working up a sweat! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Montana 5740C Pictures

/ Picture of My New Montana 5740C #2  
Coool. Where's Portero? Where did you get the Montana? I'm in Vegas and IF my Kubota sells I am interested in the LG.

/ Picture of My New Montana 5740C
Potrero is located 50 miles East of San Diego. It is next to Tecate Mexico where they brew Tecate beer.

Here is the dealer information:

Worthington Tractors
9123 Elizabeth Lake Rd
Leona Valley, CA 93551
661-270-1222

It next to Palmdale, CA about 2 hours from Las Vegas, NV

They have every model of Montana tactor on the lot so it maybe worth the drive to take a look. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Picture of My New Montana 5740C #4  
Used to visit that way occasionally. I lived in Scripps Ranch, Poway and Rancho Bernardo area. If you need any help I would be happy to offer what I can.

Congrat on the new tractor and talk to you soon.

Maka

/ Picture of My New Montana 5740C #5  
Thanks, I'll give 'em a call. 2 days left on my Kubota on e-bay...........some watchers.

/ Picture of My New Montana 5740C #6  
LVKubota

I am in Golden Valley, Az. near Kingman. You are wellcome to
come out and try out my Montana 4940C. It is a little smailer than the 57 but it will give you a good idea of the quality and ability of the Montana.
I bought from a dealer in Colorado, and saved money over
the price from Worthington and they are open 6 days not 3.
Follow-up service has been very good and I am glad I bought from them.
PM me and I will send you my Nv. phone number.
Bill

/ Picture of My New Montana 5740C #7  
Congradulations to a fellow new 5740C owner!!! They are sweet tractors, aren't they!!??

/ Picture of My New Montana 5740C #8  
Bill, you have mail!!! This site has some incredibly generous people. Bill, thank you.

The biggest bunch of @#$$%% happened on e-bay yesterday.

With less than a day left and with 40 "watches" e-bay yanked my ad!!!

Apparently I had a "description violation" by using "Kubota L3710 not John Deere".

I've seen so many people use that style, I didn't know it was against guidlines.

I still feel they should of allowed me to revise the ad.

Was hoping for a bidding war this morning..........one can dream!!!

It is relisted and I have some "watchers" again.

I posted in the JD forum.........I fell head over heals with a JD 110 TLB...........are the Montana utility tractors in this class?

/ Picture of My New Montana 5740C
Thank you Unclebuck257. You are right I don't think you can buy a tractor pound for pound and dollar for dollar that is any better.

I want to thank you for your review you wrote. It sold me. I was going to buy a 4340 but after reading your review and seeing the 5740C for myself I knew it was time to dig a little deeper.

The tractor is all you said it was and I am very happy!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Picture of My New Montana 5740C #10  
You're very welcome California Kid, and I am glad I was able to help!

Just think...I'm NOT a dealer either!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif