Issues with Kioti Bachoe...anyone??

/ Issues with Kioti Bachoe...anyone?? #1  

shadoe

Tractor
None yet
I called a dealer in my area so I could price out a CK20 with Bachoe. He told me that the Kioti Bachoes have been having problems and he is thinking about only putting another brand on his tractors. (He said it was an almost exact copy of Kioti....Rino maybe) He went on to tell me one customer had hydrolic issues with Kioti, and had the other brand put in instead with no issues at all. He then went on to say the guy that bought the kioti Bachoe has had no issues either. I think he was going off of others info since that was the only story he told me. Any difference or has anyone had issues with the Kioti Bachoe for a CK20? (Not sure of model) Thanks! ps. what would a fair price be for both?
Les /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Issues with Kioti Bachoe...anyone?? #2  
The only issues I recall on that model Kioti hoe were several members had a problem with the hose and fittings being knocked off the stabilizer cylinder when the stabilizers are retracted. Not sure what the fix/cure is..
You also mentioned Rhino. I have a Rhino backhoe on my DK 35. I like it a lot, works very well.

/ Issues with Kioti Bachoe...anyone?? #3  
The issue has been as Vince said the hose fitting on the outrigger hitting the floorboard on the hoe this is ONLY on the 2375/rubber bumpers on the 2385. The fitting is above the floorboard on the 2365. This is easily rectified, on the 2375 with a rubber bumper placed between the outrigger and the floorboard. Cheap and easy, much cheaper than any other fix.

KO

/ Issues with Kioti Bachoe...anyone?? #4  
No problem with the KB2365 backhoe for the CK20.
I've used my extensively, and with the exception of a too-tight fitting that squished an O-ring, I've had no issues.
Maybe you've seen some of my pics of stump removal. I've done a lot more than has been pictured, and some were pretty darn large as well. One took me hours because of its huge below ground dimensions, but the backhoe eventually got it.
I wouldn't hesitate to get the Kioti backhoe.
I don't have an issue of it hitting the fitting although the stabilizers do come up fast at the last little bit of travel and will hit the side if you don't feather it up at that point, but it hasn't caused any harm to mine.
John

/ Issues with Kioti Bachoe...anyone??
as always, you guys have been a great help!

Thanks!
Les /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Issues with Kioti Bachoe...anyone?? #6  
Yes there has been problems with the kb 2365 backhoe
The backhoe valve assembly has had issues
we have had a couple of problem and kioti has sent replacement valve assemblies to fix the issues.

/ Issues with Kioti Bachoe...anyone?? #7  
What issues? I know my 2365 makes a hissing sound when I extend or retract the boom. Also it drops when the engine is off.
Dave

/ Issues with Kioti Bachoe...anyone?? #8  
I have the KB2385 on my DK45. Got it 2003. I don't think I have 20 hours on it. The boom lift cylinder check valve blew an o-ring. Ordered a new check valve (o-ring and back up washer not available) only 15 bucks though. Put it back together and dug for about half hour and left stabilizer broke off at pivot bushing and broke top cylinder bushing half off. I have it all re-welded. I wouldn't mind beefing it up a bit, any suggestions welcomed. I haven't had any such problems with the tractor (110 hrs), but the BH is a pain. I have seen previous posts concerning NOT lifting the rear tires and stabilizers being the weak link(both dually noted). Tried to find the pics of the beef up job previously posted but couldn't find them.

Thanks

/ Issues with Kioti Bachoe...anyone?? #9  
I've got about 30 hrs on my kb2385 and blew a seal in the valve assembly, all of a sudden I had a sudden flow of hydro fluid from the assembly. I spoke to my dealer who told me Kioti is recalling certain BH's and replacing the valve assemblies because of faulty seals (o'rings I suppose). According to my dealer, the whole assembly will be replaced vs changing out the seals. Apparently, there is an issue with the seals failing with heat through usage. This is a real bummer, but if Kioti is going to stand behind their product, I tip my hat to them. I've got a DK35 and have been extremely happy so far...

/ Issues with Kioti Bachoe...anyone?? #10  
I work for a dealer in NH. Our biggest issue with the backhoes is getting them. We are waiting on three ck 30's right now going on three months, all held up due to the backhoe not being available.