Looking at a farmtrac 300dtc. 4wd fel for 15,900

/ Looking at a farmtrac 300dtc. 4wd fel for 15,900 #1  

mayfarm

Tractor
Ford 851
Wondering if this is a good price, seems to be a nice tractor plus the 0% financing doesn't hurt either. Thanks for any info. Barry

/ Looking at a farmtrac 300dtc. 4wd fel for 15,900 #2  
Yeah that price is fair, thats what I sell them for so you are getting a fair shake. They are great tractors for the $ and have a lot of standard features some of the bigger boys charge extra for. They also have great hyd. flow and lift capacity for their class (almost 3000 pounds 24" behind) and the loader is a work horse that also specs out very well compared to others. Good luck with the purchase and keep us posted!

/ Looking at a farmtrac 300dtc. 4wd fel for 15,900 #3  
Don't know if the price is good, but i have checked them out (dealer close by sells them) and they seem to be a prettly good machine, very heavy construction and solidly built. I know if i was in the market i would definetly check them out very closely

/ Looking at a farmtrac 300dtc. 4wd fel for 15,900 #4  
I think they are OK. My local dealers mean they aren't worth the trouble. Yours may be different. I do know that I am getting similar pricing on big three brands similarly equipped.

/ Looking at a farmtrac 300dtc. 4wd fel for 15,900 #5  
"My local dealers mean they aren't worth the trouble."

The potential effects of statements such as this might reach farther than you intended on a forum like TBN. Even though I don't think you have been to my dealership----I felt a little of the heat as a result of reading this statement---just because I am in Oklahoma also.

dancce

/ Looking at a farmtrac 300dtc. 4wd fel for 15,900 #6  
I looked at the Farmtrac before buying. Nothing wrong with them. Little smaller than what I wanted is the only reason I did not buy. My local dealer sold over 100 of those machines last year. They are a big seller here. Everyone loves them. This is a farming community with lots of JD, International, Oliver, Fords and New Holland owners. They all have spoke highly of the Farmtrac and the larger Farmtrac machines. I believe they deserve a good looking at. Lots of experienced farmers here feel that way to. Great warranties on them. Parts are very easy to get. When ever I stop in at the dealer, I never see any in the shop. They just did not have what I was looking for.

/ Looking at a farmtrac 300dtc. 4wd fel for 15,900 #7  
Price sounds good to me..
My neighbor has a FarmTrac 360dtc and likes it. Seems to work good.

/ Looking at a farmtrac 300dtc. 4wd fel for 15,900 #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I do know that I am getting similar pricing on big three brands similarly equipped.)</font>

If thats true I'd like to hear some examples of some of the prices and similarly equiped big 3 machines.
The FarmTrac 300 is
30 gross HP, 4 cylinder Mitsubishi
26 PTO HP
4 wheel drive
independant PTO
3 point lift- 2976 @ 24" behind hitch pins
Position and draft control
2 sets rear remotes
Syncronized shuttle, 12 forward/12 reverse sycronized transmission
wet disc brakes
If I remember right it has foldable ROPS.
50 amp alt.
3100 lbs.
The original posters $15,900 included loader
www.longagri.com

/ Looking at a farmtrac 300dtc. 4wd fel for 15,900 #9  
I would to. The 360 and 390 I looked at were priced at $16,500 for the 360 and $18,000 for the 390. Both 39 hp. The 360 is shuttle and the 390 is hydro. Everything else looks to be the same. None of the big 2 {Kubota, NH} could even come close to those prices. Not even used.

/ Looking at a farmtrac 300dtc. 4wd fel for 15,900 #10  
If I may interject here about dancee's post and add just a little to it.

Although I have never met dancee personally, living in Texas and close to the Oklahoma border, I have spoken with him in the past by telephone when I was looking to buy a new tractor. THE ONLY reason that I did not buy from dancee was that Montana put in a new dealer within 20 miles of my home, which for servicing etc, would make it better/easier for me.

I found dancee to be more than fair in his price, VERY helpful in our telephone conversations, and in checking, I also found he has a CLASS A reputation in treating his customers GREAT, before, during and AFTER the sale.

ANYONE in the area of OKC would be well advised to seek out dancee as a dealer with whom they should seriously consider doing business.

Nuff said!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif