RTV900

/ RTV900 #1  

Deerlope

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3830 03: RTV 900
I took delivery of an 05 RTV 900 today and I am impressed. We got real muddy after some rain in the evening. I was going slow thru wooded area and up a wet, sandy hill, had to use diff lock but I made it. Think it would have done better with some weight in the bed. That will be the next test.

/ RTV900 #2  
Good for you. I have had a lot of fun with my RTV and I am sure you will have more and more good times with yours.

/ RTV900 #4  
Here's a picture of my 10 day old RTV and a pretty nice Texas Dall Sheep (36" horns). The 2 inch lift kit and Kevlar belted tires came in handy while I was crushing cactus and mesquite thorns this weekend. It went everywhere I wanted to go, including down the 4x4 trail to the Nueces River. It has a soft cab, but I took the doors off so they wouldn't get shredded and so I could get some more air.
I guess I'm a happy camper.
Andrew

Attachments

• 704640-SheepRTV.JPG
    704640-SheepRTV.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 379
   / RTV900 #6  
Nice rig. Very nice Sheep. What lift kit and tires did you go with? They look like big tires. If so did you lose any low end on your machine?

Congrats on the rig and the Sheep.

/ RTV900 #7  
The lift kit came from Kubota, the tires are Essex Surefoot 27 inchers which were installed by the dealer before I picked the unit up. I've only had this thing for 10 days and except for a short test drive around the dealer's lot have not driven one that didn't have the big tires, so I don't know how it effected the low end. I know I didn't have any trouble climbing over stuff down in Uvalde, and I crushed a lot of cactus.
Andrew

/ RTV900 #8  
first time utility shopper - more fun than work - was going to look at the RTV then noticed Kawasaki mule 4x4 trans 4 seater. anyone test drive or have this mule? if so, comments please.