How is your weed growing?????

/ How is your weed growing????? #1  

Junkman

Tractor
2003 Kubota BX-22
Seems that this years crop is taller than any previous years... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 710743-crop (360 x 480).jpg
    710743-crop (360 x 480).jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 426
   / How is your weed growing????? #2  
Hmmm,

Do I/we even dare to touch this one? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ How is your weed growing????? #3  
Junkman:

I typicaly don't wait for that kind of hight, I've smoked it and workin' on a big plate of nacho's, and maybe some hoho's or twinkeys...but thats just me /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Thanks for askin' buy the way

/ How is your weed growing?????
If you tried to smoke this, you will be real sick...... or you have to be real sick to try to smoke this one.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 710767-cropa.jpg
    710767-cropa.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 226
   / How is your weed growing????? #6  
So dry here that weeds of any type are not growing much.

Ben

/ How is your weed growing????? #7  
Junkman:

Speekin' of being sick.....wasn't it you who took a pic of some weeds and post them on a tractor site? roflmao /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PS: I'm not a "troll" or "trolling" just having a good day and playin' along!

/ How is your weed growing????? #8  
Rag weed, tar weed and sage are going like gangbusters now that it's been over 100° for a month now.

Not me..... I just asked if a plant was a flower or a weed. The answer was a wild flower. How wildflowers differ from weeds is something that I don't know. I also commented that it has been so dry here that only the weeds are growing and that the flower & bushes were drying up and dying. I believe that every time that I fertilize, I am making the weeds stronger!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I hear the clap of thunder in the distance, so I have to go close the car windows that have been open for a week now.... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Slow day Junk? )</font>

Been stuck in the house for the past week. I can't go out in the bright sun as much as I used to.. going stir crazy.... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif