New Family & Friends Forum

/ New Family & Friends Forum #1  

Muhammad

Administrator
Tractor
None currently
Hi All,

Please use this forum to post any news about your family and friends. As the forum description mentions, family news items like births, deaths, memorials, anniversaries, weddings, military joinings, retirements, and all other celebrations in your life can be posted here rather than in other forums.

While this is a departure from tractor discussions, we feel that it is important that TBN members have a dedicated place to talk about their life happenings other than the rural living and related topics forum.

Enjoy...

/ New Family & Friends Forum #2  
Great idea Muhammad! Why just the other day I was thinking that I wished there was a way that I could spend more time online getting to know the good folks at TBN. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Keep up the fantastic work! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

...Tony

/ New Family & Friends Forum #3  
Outstanding idea! I've seen it mentioned that this is a "tractor community". TBN is about tractors AND the people that use them. This sort of forum gives a stonger sense of "community".

Once again, GREAT JOB!

/ New Family & Friends Forum #4  
Good job, Muhammad;
I assumed you cleared it with Junkman? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New Family & Friends Forum #5  
Neat addition! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Favicons and now this?! That move to CA must have really got the creative juices flowing. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

OK, I know the former [and perhaps this] was requested, but whose gonna' tell on you if you guys take all the credit?! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New Family & Friends Forum #7  
Is this where you are going to be posting pictures of your dogs and cats from now on. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New Family & Friends Forum #8  
Ha! Well, ofcourse!!! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 735200-Pic057 (Small).JPG
    735200-Pic057 (Small).JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 1,090
   / New Family & Friends Forum #10  
Just stumbled on this. I think it is a good idea. I have read many good stories about a lot of people helping others. My son just turned 21 and has a job for the summer, daughter going to prom tomorrow and I just got off the ice an hour ago. All good here in Ct. I imagine there are hundreds of you in the same boat right now. Pulled out a couple of stumps yesterday (tractor talk).

thanks Muhammad.