Best box blade brand

/ Best box blade brand #1  

Iplayfarmer

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1215, Case 801B
I'm looking at getting a box blade to put on my CUT (18HP). I plan to use it for landscaping, leveling, and moving snow. (Here's hoping we get some snow in the Rockies this winter)

I want some opinions on how the different brands compare. Those who know please chime in with your favorite few brands in order of preference. Include reasons for your preference. Thanks in advance.

/ Best box blade brand #3  
I've only owned the 4' KK box blade that I use on my 21HP B7510HST, so I can't do the comparison shopping you're asking for. However, here's a thought.

At 295 lb my BB is not nearly heavy enough for my uses, especially for scraping turf to make trails or paths. I have to carry around about 150 lbs of extra weight (a large 6" OD pipe about 5 ft long with 3/8" walls) to get the BB to work decently. I knew I'd have to do this after reading some of the BB threads in the various forums. I figure you'll likely find this out for yourself after you get your blade.

/ Best box blade brand #4  
The best box blade brand is the Hoelscher by far! A little more money but you get what you pay for. They can cover from 20hp up to 60hp. Check them out www.hoelscherinc.com

/ Best box blade brand #5  
I did not see a box scraper from Hoelscher. For the heaviest and industrial box blade used on almost all industrial equipment, I would say Gannon is tops. You can see them at woodsonline.com