My new baby girl!!!!

/ My new baby girl!!!! #1  

hillslider

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L3130 JD X750 and X350
Hey everyone.....just wanted to announce the birth of our 3rd child. Elizabeth was born yesturday the 20th. She was 8lbs 60oz. Mom and baby were able to come home today and both are healthy and happy. So we have our hand full now with 3. The oldest is 3 1/2, the midle one is 20 months. I will now be dreaming of actually getting seat time on the Kubota......but I sure am happy with my family!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 758467-47.jpg
    758467-47.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 419
   / My new baby girl!!!! #3  
hillslider,

CONGRATULATIONS!! She is absolutely beautiful. My best wishes to you and your family.
I know this is a tractor forum, but skip the seat time.. It's not as wonderful as what you just received.

Brian

/ My new baby girl!!!! #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( we have our hand full now with 3 )</font>

Yes, you do. But they're fun, aren't they? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif She's a doll.

/ My new baby girl!!!! #5  
Boy what a beautiful baby! Congratulations to you all. What a beautiful addition to your family. Tractor time will come and then in the future it will be the kids saying to Dad. "It's not your turn yet Dad." /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Take care and buy another tractor. Of course thats after she's out of diapers. Diapers take a big cut out of tractor budgets. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I know.

/ My new baby girl!!!! #6  
Congratulations Hillsider,

You do have your hands full now, that equals to less seat time you know?

Beautiful baby, take good care of her and mom.

murph

/ My new baby girl!!!!
Thanks to all for the kind words. But I do have the funny feeling that I will now take care of two little ones and the wife will have the joy of just taking care of the new baby. That feeding thing kind of rules me out. Soooo this morning we I decided to load up Ben and Grace and do the Saturday morning stuff. First to Napa to get some wiper blades for the wifes car. I hate bad wipers and I got to drive her car for the first time in awhile and could barely see out. I have no idea why she puts up with it. So that is done. Then we went to Wally world for diapers and stuff....all went well....then to Kogers for food. That went well to but when I buy I tend to buy junk food.......not sure what we are going to eat this coming week but I do know we will be on some sugar highs most of the time!!!
I thought I would attach this pic of Ben and Grace meeting their sister for the first time. For some reason I got all choked up watching them rub her head and be so gentle with her. Life sure can be awsome.

Attachments

• 758677-84.jpg
    758677-84.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 206
   / My new baby girl!!!! #9  
Hillslider,
What a blessed man you are!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Yes, it will probably be less seat time - but due to lack of sleep /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif For me (and sure most), I don't mind giving up the seat time as there are very few things I'd rather be doing than spending time with my little princess! We all went on our first family pumpkin hunt today (she's 13 months) and it was one of the best days of my life.

Have fun, try to get some rest and take care of you and yours!

-Eddie

/ My new baby girl!!!! #10  
Congratulations, I'm afraid most of your "seat" time will involve powder and Pampers. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif