Lingerie????

/ Lingerie???? #1  

Dozernut

Veteran Member
Tractor
ZD1211, RTV900, LX2610SU and a SVL65 CTL
Hey Muhammad, when did you start advertising for lingerie. This is on the banner of related topics, definitely not tractor related.

Cosabella Italy Lingerie
The largest selection & sale items Bulk discounts, free exchanges www.estilonet.com

/ Lingerie???? #2  
<font color="blue">( Hey Muhammad, when did you start advertising for lingerie ) </font>

Are you referring to the Ads by Google? What was the thread you were reading this on? Those Google ads take text from the page and try and post ads that are related.

/ Lingerie????
Yes, it was a Google add. It was on the thread about pellet stoves.

/ Lingerie???? #4  
Well, we block any inappropriate ads when we see or hear about them. No way to screen ads before they appear.

/ Lingerie???? #5  
now that's an option i didn't get on my tractor. guess i will have to talk to my jd deaqler about it.

/ Lingerie???? #6  
Well, I took a look at the pellet stove post. Here are just some words I found within the thread:

- sister
- master bedroom
- sleeping
- puppies
- her
- heat
- warmed up
- dirty
- hot rods
- extra juice
- batteries
- beds
- night

I can see why a lingerie ad could show up. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Lingerie???? #7  
<font color="blue"> I can see why a lingurie ad could show up. </font>

I don't get it... please explain. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Lingerie???? #8  
Go easy on the explainations, this is a family friendly site /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I bet that pellet stove thread gets a lot of hits though /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif