TSC coming to Swanton Vt.

/ TSC coming to Swanton Vt. #1  

alan40

Platinum Member
Tractor
NH1720, .
TSC will be opening a store in Swanton, Vt. fall of 2006. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Guess I better start saving my money now! Maybe I better apply for a job.
What good news for this area.
Take care,

/ TSC coming to Swanton Vt. #2  
Wow, sounds like all us Vermonters are going to have to get together again! Finally!

Field trip! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pete

/ TSC coming to Swanton Vt. #3  
I hope you guys enjoy your new toy store! What's the weather going to do to the sap run this spring? Whenever that is....

/ TSC coming to Swanton Vt. #4  
The weather will just make the sap sweeter. Might have to only boil 20 gals for 1 gal of syrup. Thats the way it was around here last year.

/ TSC coming to Swanton Vt. #5  
Mornin Alan,
Yeah, we got a new one in Rutland last year. Not a bad store, although I think they could do more with it. Also, the prices seemed to be reasonable /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif The new store is only about 20-25 mins away.

scotty

/ TSC coming to Swanton Vt. #6  
Hey fellas, Not to steal your thunder about one opening in VT, But I was on a recon-survey in Southern Md. and noticed there is a TSC(first one local) going in Waldorf md. I almost posted about it because I got so excited seeing the CubCadets sitting outside and some small trailers etc.. I stopped because I saw several cars in parking lot thinking I'll just go check this store out(never been in one before) .

Long story short it wasn't open yet ,totally missed sign stating opening SOON! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

As of this post I'm thinking it might just be open now as my little trip was a couple of weeks ago /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif maybe I can get down that way again soon...

/ TSC coming to Swanton Vt. #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Hey fellas, Not to steal your thunder about one opening in VT, But I was on a recon-survey in Southern Md. and noticed there is a TSC(first one local) going in Waldorf md. I almost posted about it because I got so excited seeing the CubCadets sitting outside and some small trailers etc.. I stopped because I saw several cars in parking lot thinking I'll just go check this store out(never been in one before) .

Long story short it wasn't open yet ,totally missed sign stating opening SOON! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

As of this post I'm thinking it might just be open now as my little trip was a couple of weeks ago /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif maybe I can get down that way again soon... )</font>

Real Vermonters don't travel that far from home...

/ TSC coming to Swanton Vt. #8  
Whoa, we already have one in VT? In Rutland no less! With one field trip I could visit TSC and Timberwolf Splitters! Wow, I'm there!

Pete

/ TSC coming to Swanton Vt. #9  
Well Pete, if your gonna come down to my neck of the woods, lets have our TBN meeting in the TSC parking lot /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Better yet, you could drive over to Farmall acres and have a beer or beers /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif OOps there I go stealin the thread again /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

scotty

/ TSC coming to Swanton Vt. #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( OOps there I go stealin the thread again )</font> <font color="blue"> </font> Why not I tried.... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Boondox , If you did come this far for a TSC, you would probably need a check-up from the neck up /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Plus a visa, Do you already have the honorary redneck right-O-way speed pass? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif (he said kidding)