2910 - first attempt

/ 2910 - first attempt #1  

fishman

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B2910; Kubota T1670
Here it is all loaded up and ready to go drill some post holes for a friend. Not the best picture, but I'll get better.

BTW, it's really a great machine. Much more powerful and capable than I expected. No dirt pile is safe /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

18-33477-tibbsig2.JPG

Attachments

• 35-75834-test.JPG
    35-75834-test.JPG
    182 KB · Views: 169
   / 2910 - first attempt #2  
John,

That looks like a pretty powerful super wheelbarrow to me... nothing wrong with that picture... /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Maybe just a slight color change and modification is needed in your signature to match up though... /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG

/ 2910 - first attempt #3  
John, that'll do 'til summer gets here. Then you'll either have to get a canopy or a big sombrero./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Bird

/ 2910 - first attempt #4  
fishman,

Sharp-looking rig - I guess all the homework paid off. (Was it brochures and notes you were carrying around in that wheelbarrow?/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif).

I know very little about trailers, but I can't remember having seen many with rails like yours has. Is that a custom fabrication?

Rob

/ 2910 - first attempt #5  
Rob,

I think John added those rails to hold that mean machine in as he drove past dirt piles./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

MarkV

/ 2910 - first attempt
Wheeldog,

Yes the trailer is custom-built, but unfortunately it doesn't belong to me. I borrowed it from a co-worker. His grandfather had it built (really, overbuilt) for his firewood business. I guess the good news is that I can borrow it pretty much anytime, and the 2910 fits like a dream!/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

18-33477-tibbsig2.JPG