b6000 grief

/ b6000 grief #1  

dinkydigger

Tractor
Kubota B6000 4WD
My poor, old tractor is a hurtin' puppy! Twice in the last couple weeks I have started up to have water and what appears to be engine oil blow out the blowby tube!!! There's no water in the engine oil, and draining the water does not show any traces of oil in the coolant jacket. What in the heck is going on here?

/ b6000 grief #3  
Do you have any smoke on startup? Has it got power?

I would think about pulling the head off, checking for a cracked cylinder wall or block and replacing the head gasket.
You may find this helpful, its fairly big so give it time to load --> here

/ b6000 grief #4  
Twice in the last few weeks. Does that mean you've started and not had this happen??

/ b6000 grief #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Twice in the last few weeks. Does that mean you've started and not had this happen?? )</font>

ByronBob got me thinkin (put joke here)
Just how much water and oil are coming out the blowby tube?
When I first read you post I pictured it pouring out. But now Im thinking it might just be normal condensation and blowby in a diesel motor thats got some use. At 5000 hours it's bound to have a little more blowby than a new motor and when you start it up it's going to have more than when it gets warmed up and it will push a few drops of oil out the tube along with some condensation.
Just a thought.
Might just be normal and no reason to panic.