Help my 4410 wont move

/ Help my 4410 wont move #1  

GDebt

Tractor
JD 4410
First of all Hello, I have been reading here for a while and have been able to answer all my questions with searches up to now.

Unfortunately my 4410 ehydro is not moving very well at idle is will creep but between 1250-1900 rpm it won't move above 2000 it seems sluggish but has power and will handle a load. I changed the 2 hydro filters per the manual but am at a loss as to what else to do to get the machine back to normal.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

/ Help my 4410 wont move #2  
Try turning off your LoadMatch Switch (just left of the steering column) and see if the situation improves. If it does, then it may be a problem with the throttle position sensor calibration.

If the above suggestion helps, try the following. Loosen the set screw where the throttle control rod goes through the swivel connector at the engine. Then pull your throttle handle all the way back. Retighten the set screw. Try turning on Load Match and see if the problem stays away or reappears.

/ Help my 4410 wont move
Thanks that seems to elimnate the issue with the switch off. I need the tractor right now so I will wait on trying to recalbrate the tps. I may just call the dealer and have them come out and go over all the calibrations. I have been working this thing very hard for the last month or two.