Where to get Plow Coulters cheap?

/ Where to get Plow Coulters cheap? #1  

ksmmoto

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L3430
I bought a King Kutter Two Bottom Plow and I wanted to get the optional coulters. I checked at TSC where I bought the plow and their price was very high at $185.00 each and I need two!

So now I am checking for other sources. Will KK accept personal orders or does a dealer have them in stock?

ksmmoto

/ Where to get Plow Coulters cheap? #2  
Try Agri-Supply. They carry plenty of different sizes that will fit almost any one.

/ Where to get Plow Coulters cheap? #3  
Try Wengers of Meyerstown Pa. They show on their website, a pile of misc. coulters for sale. I'd imagine you'll need the brackets too. That might be what drives up the price on the KK plow. I'd suggest finding a complete (but maybe worn) old plow to canniblize (sp?) for coulters and mounting hardware.

$185 X 2, + the purchase price of the plow itself, and you have more in that than a Ford or Massey Ferguson 3-point plow sells for used, and the older plows are tough to beat.

Most of them still have the coulters in place.

/ Where to get Plow Coulters cheap?
Thanks guys. I am checking the sites now. I have been to Agri Supply's site, I think I have a catalog also. I never can remember where I seen something, just too much information!

The price from KK itself is half of what TSC quoted me. They called and the coulters were $92.00 each, then they said they doubled the price for shipping and handling on each. Seemed very high then and I said no thanks.

ksmmoto