LT 150 will idle only

/ LT 150 will idle only #1  

HGM

Veteran Member
Tractor
YM2000
I'm here at work on my lunch break and wondering what went wrong with my little JD..... I was finishing up the yard last night when it tried to stall(after I filled it up/good gas)... I dropped the throttle to an idle and it kept chugging back to my shop, but would stall with anything more than an idle.. It feels more electrical than fuel, but I havent had a chance to check anything yet.. That will be tonights project.. I was just curious if it rings any bells for you guys and if maybe you had any suggestions before I get to looking at it myself.. Any ideas would be appreciated, I'll let you know what I find..

/ LT 150 will idle only
I'm here at work on my lunch break and wondering what went wrong with my little JD..... I was finishing up the yard last night when it tried to stall(after I filled it up/good gas)... I dropped the throttle to an idle and it kept chugging back to my shop, but would stall with anything more than an idle.. It feels more electrical than fuel, but I havent had a chance to check anything yet.. That will be tonights project.. I was just curious if it rings any bells for you guys and if maybe you had any suggestions before I get to looking at it myself.. Any ideas would be appreciated, I'll let you know what I find..

/ LT 150 will idle only
OK, so I guess I havent changed the air filter in a while....Forgot that on the last service.. It was really ironic though that it was running fine, then like someone flipped a switch, no power... Unless it had something to do with the temperature yesterday..... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Anyhow, I ran it in the shop with no air filter for 20min at WOT, so I'll be getting air and fuel filters this week.... Thanks for reading, and dont forget to change your filters /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ LT 150 will idle only
OK, so I guess I havent changed the air filter in a while....Forgot that on the last service.. It was really ironic though that it was running fine, then like someone flipped a switch, no power... Unless it had something to do with the temperature yesterday..... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Anyhow, I ran it in the shop with no air filter for 20min at WOT, so I'll be getting air and fuel filters this week.... Thanks for reading, and dont forget to change your filters /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif