Do you have a 100' clearance?

/ Do you have a 100' clearance? #1  

RobertN

Tractor
New Holland TC40D
Do you have a 100\' clearance?

Do you have a 100' fire safe clearance around you house and outbuildings?

Calif Dept of Forestry used to have guidelines of 30' minimum clearce, with 60' recomended. This year though, they are pushing 100' minimum fire safe clearance.

Ca. dept Forestry

With the fires in Texas a little while ago, and Calif already seeing a small fire or two, I was curious what you folks do?

I weedeat/mow and trim trees/shrubs a nimimum of 100' anyways, so this new recomendation is fine for me. This week will be busy with tractor mowing and weedeating, partly for fire, and partly to prepare for my sons bday party.

/ Do you have a 100' clearance?
Do you have a 100\' clearance?

Do you have a 100' fire safe clearance around you house and outbuildings?

Calif Dept of Forestry used to have guidelines of 30' minimum clearce, with 60' recomended. This year though, they are pushing 100' minimum fire safe clearance.

Ca. dept Forestry

With the fires in Texas a little while ago, and Calif already seeing a small fire or two, I was curious what you folks do?

I weedeat/mow and trim trees/shrubs a nimimum of 100' anyways, so this new recomendation is fine for me. This week will be busy with tractor mowing and weedeating, partly for fire, and partly to prepare for my sons bday party.

/ Do you have a 100' clearance? #3  
Re: Do you have a 100\' clearance?

I have woods within 25' one side of my house. 20' away from a covered porch. Woods are probaby 15' from my workshop/garage. The poolhouse is built into the treeline of the woods.

Hmmm. . . good thing I'm not in California with all those fires you guys have!

/ Do you have a 100' clearance? #4  

I have woods within 25' one side of my house. 20' away from a covered porch. Woods are probaby 15' from my workshop/garage. The poolhouse is built into the treeline of the woods.

Hmmm. . . good thing I'm not in California with all those fires you guys have!

/ Do you have a 100' clearance? #5  

I have another house within 15' of my suburban home. The whole row of homes will burn up like a stack of firewood.

This must be a rural rule.

/ Do you have a 100' clearance? #6  

I have another house within 15' of my suburban home. The whole row of homes will burn up like a stack of firewood.

This must be a rural rule.

/ Do you have a 100' clearance? #7  

I have over 100ft in all directions. Those of us who live in high fire danger areas tend to take fire more serious I think. I also have 12000 gallons of water in my pool and 1800 gallons at my well site. i do not think there is any Az law requiring this. I just did it for my own protection.

/ Do you have a 100' clearance? #8  

I have over 100ft in all directions. Those of us who live in high fire danger areas tend to take fire more serious I think. I also have 12000 gallons of water in my pool and 1800 gallons at my well site. i do not think there is any Az law requiring this. I just did it for my own protection.

/ Do you have a 100' clearance? #9  

Does the water in the 1800 gallon holding tank get stale or foul while waiting for you to consume it. Doesn't it get all warm too?

/ Do you have a 100' clearance? #10  

Does the water in the 1800 gallon holding tank get stale or foul while waiting for you to consume it. Doesn't it get all warm too?