Land Pride Trecker - UTV - Review

/ Land Pride Trecker - UTV - Review #2  
Nice looking vehicle~!

/ Land Pride Trecker - UTV - Review #3  
Great write up ... thanks for posting it.

It strengthens our resolve to buy one. :)

/ Land Pride Trecker - UTV - Review #4  
So many of these are re-badge jobs it is difficult to know who is the manufacturer.

Example: Husqvarna and Bobcat both market a re-badged ClubCar manufactured unit. All have a similar price ($10K for the Kubota diesel powered unit)

This unit looks to be the same thing as the Cub Cadet and maybe the Woods units. I wonder who the manufacturer of these are?

/ Land Pride Trecker - UTV - Review #6  
They're either very good or very bad .... I can't find one anywhere around here to test drive. The only one ordered by our local dealer is already spoken for and it'll not be here untill late Oct or early Nov.

/ Land Pride Trecker - UTV - Review #7  
It can go through deeper water then me and my diesel HPX lol

/ Land Pride Trecker - UTV - Review #8  
Av8r3400 said:
So many of these are re-badge jobs it is difficult to know who is the manufacturer.

Example: Husqvarna and Bobcat both market a re-badged ClubCar manufactured unit. All have a similar price ($10K for the Kubota diesel powered unit)

This unit looks to be the same thing as the Cub Cadet and maybe the Woods units. I wonder who the manufacturer of these are?

Land Pride makes their own units. We are a dealer for them in Kansas. They are made here in Kansas too. They should be coming out with a new 20 series with top speed up to 30 mph. They have been a very good seller for us.

/ Land Pride Trecker - UTV - Review #9  
I just "demoed" one of my 4400NT units for over 40 miles down forest service roads, trails, dry (and wet) creek beds in the Ozark national forest. I have sold these for almost 3 years now but this is the first time I have gone off off road in one. At one point I only had one front and one rear wheel on the ground, climbing an a badly erroded trail, the 4wd system with its autolocking differntial worked great! Also I crossed a couple large creeks, the deepest put water about 3" above the floorboards (waterproof boots a must!) Water was over the front bumper, but the Treker kept treking. However the most impressive feature was the ride! My wife and I were never jostled, even when driving over several 6 to 8" diameter logs that had fallen across the trail. I could not believe how smooth the ride was. One of the creekbeds we crossed was made of large basketball sized rocks, a couple did bump the bottom, but no damage. (should have skid plate for that type of driving I suppose). I was riding with a couple of 4 wheelers and could go wherever they went, just not as fast on the smooth gravel roads. I will be more effective in selling these now that I know what they can do and where they can go! It was a blast.

/ Land Pride Trecker - UTV - Review #10  
Have you seen the new 20 series? They have speeds up to 30MPH. More ruggard roll bar too..

--- Ok didn't realize i mentioned that above.... been so busy lately I guess I need to re-read my own posts :S