60" finish mower
48" brush hog
60" snow blade
30" pallet forks
Custom attachment plate for future projects
Loading ramps to get it in my truck
Extra set of blades for finish mower
And I ordered the arm rests as well.

Grand total: $12,591.64 including shipping.

Everything is in stock so it should ship out early next week and arrive towards the end of the week. I'll take pictures and post them when it arrives.

<font color=green> MossRoad </font color=green>
18-85239-int2500b.jpg

/ Power Trac PT425 #2  
MossRoad
Way to go! Nice looking rig, need lots of pics/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
regards
Mutt

/ Power Trac PT425 #3  
After reading what you purchase and visiting the website,looks like there nothing you can't do...40 different attachment/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif...
Just wondering it will handle pushing heavy snow.
Do indeed send pictures of PT425 working projects.
Take care.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Power Trac PT425 #4  
Sounds cool! I may have to drive across town to check it out when you get it /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

15-43440-790signaturegif.gif

/ Power Trac PT425
If I can't push it, I'll swap to the bucket in 30 seconds and scoop it up! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

18-85239-int2500b.jpg

/ Power Trac PT425 #6  
I guess everyone idea of heavy snow is going to be different depending where they live. Last year I think we got heavy snow, sometimes over a foot of heavy wet snow. The tractor plowed very well except when the snow was heavy I had to turn into the angle of the plow to keep the front from pushing. I put chains on it this year and have had no problems. I have a 1600 foot driveway that is gravel except the first 200 feet by my house. When I first plowed this year the driveway was wet and not frozen. Wear your seatbelt. I am tall and hit a large rock that sent my forhead into the roll bar, quit a lump./w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

PTRich

/ Power Trac PT425 #7  
Welcome to the Power Trac family /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif. I hope you are as happy with your tractor as I have been. A few modifications I made have worked very well. The tractor comes with a wimpy plastic gas filter. I went to NAPA and got a metal filter and gas shutoff. I also got 2 lights that match the lights (at NAPA) on the tractor and put them under the rain canopy. I installed a wear bar to my plow, just used bar steel and bolts. I don't know if you have seen my previous post's but if you get stuck remember to waggle, turn your wheel completly in each direction while applying a little forward with high throttle. This even works when you bottom out.

Good Luck, PTRich

/ Power Trac PT425
Oh yes, I have read your posts for a long time. In fact, I have read just about everything that I can find on this subject on TBN and JPLAN. I have some experience plowing snow with a truck, and know that you just have to take wet snow a little differently than the dry stuff. I usually make the first pass way outside in the grass, then go back and push the middle into the area where I just plowed. Then one more pass usually does it. I think the trouble starts when people try to take too much too fast. Were you one of those that were looking for the hydraulic filter part number? If so, did you ever find one?

18-85239-int2500b.jpg

/ Power Trac PT425
I'll let you know as soon as I feel competent on it so I don't look like a boob and run it into the garage or something!/w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

18-85239-int2500b.jpg

/ Power Trac PT425
Isn't it amazing how even a small rock, frozen into the ground, can stop a moving tractor?

18-85239-int2500b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.