Oil & Fuel kubota hydraulic oil level?

/ kubota hydraulic oil level? #1  

jcline

Tractor
kubota L1500
First of all let me say hello to all and thanks for such a great tractor forum.I am new here and the proud owner of a kubota L 1500 and as you all know its not easy to get some information as a owner of the grey tractors so this site is great.the question I have may seem stupid to some but on the hydraulic fill tank rite in front of the seat the cap on mine does not have a stick attached to show proper full,do you just eyeball it and where should it be when full?it looks like there really is not enough room for a stick because of the two shafts running thru there but I cannot find anything showing what the proper full level should be.the shafts are above the hydraulic level.

/ kubota hydraulic oil level? #2  
I have a little square end threaded plug on the side of the gearbox. I am now 100% sure but I think that's the level indicator.

/ kubota hydraulic oil level? #3  
If I'm not mistaken the L1500 is the same as the L175. I can send you an electronic copy of a manual. Anyway there is a plug (12MM) behind the left brake pedal remove the plug and add the tranny fluid (in the top of the gear box) until it comes out of the hole that the plug was in.

/ kubota hydraulic oil level?
Thanks, I did notice a plug about where you say it should be but I did not know that was for hydraulic oil. I will check it out tonight and make sure I have enough in there.

/ kubota hydraulic oil level? #5  
Hi Honeycutt,
Just came across your March 2005 comment. I have aquired a 1500L Kubota early this year, and I would love to have a copy of the Manual if you would be kind enough to email a PDF copy to me. (conniferns@gmail.com) Here in Thailand hardly anyone uses manuals, but unlike the Locals, I would like to do it right.
I would also like to find out how to tap into the Hydraulic system, as I want to add a front end loader to my tractor. If anyone can shed any light (pictures) on this topic, it would be much appreciated.

/ kubota hydraulic oil level? #6  
Sorry, I stand to be corrected. I confused your Join date with your message date. It should read October 2006.

/ kubota hydraulic oil level? #7  
hi everyone,im new to tractbynet and im happy to see im not the ONLY person in the world with a L1500!!!! great little tractor with lots of power but like Jcline im a little worried about my hydraulic levels and a few other small things, im looking to add a FEL on mine but not 100% sure yet. Honeycutt, is there any way you could send me a copy of that manual? if so my email is mcomer@acesacsupply.com it would be greatly appreciated!!!

/ kubota hydraulic oil level? #8  
If I'm not mistaken the L1500 is the same as the L175. I can send you an electronic copy of a manual. Anyway there is a plug (12MM) behind the left brake pedal remove the plug and add the tranny fluid (in the top of the gear box) until it comes out of the hole that the plug was in.

I know this is an old forum post, but if you're still out there, is that electronic copy of the L175 manual still available?

/ kubota hydraulic oil level? #9  
gday fellas im a newbie at this and i have a L1500 Kubota with a few minor things to fix i love them and they are a great little tractor , i was reading some questions about hyd oil levels from some forum posts from a few years back about 05 or 06 i think and someone called Honeycutt said they had a copy of a manual for a L175 which is surrposed to be the same as the L1500 if Honeycutt is still around or if anybody has a copy of this manual it would be great appreciated if i could get a PDF copy my email is dvbeck@bigpond.com , thanks very much

/ kubota hydraulic oil level? #10  
I know that is an old post but on the Kubota L1500 there is also on the left side a 30mm bolt that also looks like there is a rod in there... Any chance that you know what that is from at first glance I would have said that was the overflow? Any insite would be help full.