placed my order today

/ placed my order today #1  

kmaz

Bronze Member
Tractor
PT 425
hey guys, i placed my order today, wired the money, and now wait. Kristie said it should ship the week of the 11th.
I went with the 425, 4 in 1 bucket, LMB, 60" deck, tiller, potatoe digger, forks, mini hoe, and the trailer towing adapter. I got lucky with the shipping whereas I wanted to have it shipped private carrier just for the piece of mind and it just so happens another gentleman within 100 miles ordered a 1430.
So at least my 425 will be in good company for 600 of the 700 mile trip. It saved the both of us a good chunk of change. Ill be sure to post pics when it arrives. I send out a thankyou to everyone on this forum for the many sleepless nights reviewing the archives. Im not only more excited than ever im also more confident than ever that I picked out the best piece of equiptment for my needs!!

Kris

/ placed my order today #2  
kmaz said:
hey guys, i placed my order today, wired the money, and now wait. Kristie said it should ship the week of the 11th.
I went with the 425, 4 in 1 bucket, LMB, 60" deck, tiller, potatoe digger, forks, mini hoe, and the trailer towing adapter. I got lucky with the shipping whereas I wanted to have it shipped private carrier just for the piece of mind and it just so happens another gentleman within 100 miles ordered a 1430.
So at least my 425 will be in good company for 600 of the 700 mile trip. It saved the both of us a good chunk of change. Ill be sure to post pics when it arrives. I send out a thankyou to everyone on this forum for the many sleepless nights reviewing the archives. Im not only more excited than ever im also more confident than ever that I picked out the best piece of equiptment for my needs!!

Kris

Kris,

Thanks for your note and congratulations on the purchase.
Your order is (attachments) the same as mine. About a year later I ended up ordering additonal attachments.
Yes, pictures please and also some idea of your first project.
Your are in for some very fun days ahead.
PJ

/ placed my order today #3  
Congratulations and enjoy, you made a smart decision. Now for the wait it seems to take forever. ;)

/ placed my order today #4  
Good choice of attachments. I know you will enjoy your machine.

/ placed my order today #6  
Best of luck with it!